Mrs Hinch #101 Hinch stuck to the 24hr pledge, still didn’t find time to make Ronnie fresh veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t think she went out, she’s been out more times that my bin this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When my youngest was little I played hockey, and training for an hour a week was my one and only free hour. I remember screeching in tears at my ex because he didn't come home in time for my ONE HOUR A bleeping WEEK 😭😭😭 Never mind nights out. Jesus.
I hear you! I was a single parent of 2 for 16 years. tit like that drove me mental! I worked full time, paid my own mortgage and really didn’t ask for a lot but OMG I think they do it as a control thing 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
I didn't see that story, had she deleted it?
No its straight after jamie is trying to look amorous! Its her mopping vid, watch it til the end. Its still on there i've just checked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just catching up on her stories..... Erm should Ronnie not be sitting upright when he's being fed?

Reactions: 15
Well I think for anyone who thought she doesn't, today has confirmed that Grinch most definitely reads here. It's like playing with a puppet. Hi Sophlora ✋

• Haha
there’s an article on the DM about a hincher who has removed sticky label residue using mayonnaise- hardly groundbreaking- the replies are well worth a read. Made me choke on my HiFi bar 😏🤣
Reminds me of the mayo & banana hair mask girl 🤮🤣 hincher one day, tattler the next 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone do that thing where you pour a “normal sized” glass of wine and there’s a bit left in the bottle so you use it up and end up having a massive glass? Oh god - no - me neither! 😇 #asking for a friend 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Organized motherhood has a pop at hinch and unnecessary spending on cleaning products bloody spot on says even poundshop all adds up could be spenf on food!!

Reactions: 17
I think ashanti is in concert tonight bet that's where she is going shes been on about her all week lol

Reactions: 11
No,no.Has she just posted that her and her chums are travelling to their venue?
I've only just started my bar crawl of Maldon High Street (investigive purposes🕵️‍♀️)
I'm already 3 sheets to the wind.TAXI !!
Sugar Hut now and don't spare the horses.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Itl'l be funny if she's gone to play Bingo with her chavy mates, and the number 69 is called and Soph gets the giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think ashanti is in concert tonight bet that's where she is going shes been on about her all week lol
Surprised someone with "anxiety" goes to things like that. Especially considering there was a massive riot / punch up at one of her gigs last week I think.

Reactions: 19
Woooooah hold up sisters.... proof of prerecorded content - Ronnies basket... hasnt that been away for ages???
Oh there’s the big fat gypsy baby carriage

Carries her pretty little box to the recycling:unsure::unsure::unsure: her pretty little Plastic box is it?
They’re so over priced. They are exactly the same as the aldi £4 compost bin but have a sticker attached

Reactions: 3
Definitely, she's in the car on the way playing Ashanti's next too you.

Surly by this age he she be feeding himself more. Fruit, fry pasta etc. If she keeps it up he will be one of the kids who is a really fussy eater. This stage is all about the feeling and trying diffrent foods not feeding them mush every day. how hard is it to take a banana and mash it up for him or mash up an avocado you don’t even need to cook. The fact that she is a stay at home mum and only feed him those pouches is shameful. Maybe use your time to make your son decent food instead of bloody colouring in or writing down a list of jobs you have already completed. It just takes on day every couple of weeks make a load and freeze it it’s not hard. But she can find time to clean her sink for the 68363736353 time.

I was wondering this where do you take the crisp packets etc? I already do the one at boots and the one for batteries etc.
My school collects them, something to do with raising money for premature babies.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.