Mrs Hinch #101 Hinch stuck to the 24hr pledge, still didn’t find time to make Ronnie fresh veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
couple of weeks ago i mentioned i was stressing about my house not being good enough someone suggested unfollowing home accounts which i did but i missed some & this one has posted this today.. by the time she’s written this out she could have done half of them!!
I don’t know where people get their energy from! I ran two sessions back to back today, finished at 12 went straight to my mums to clean for 3 hours (she pays me not out of the goodness of my heart 😜) quickly gets back from the school run and I am absolutely fucked! My house is a tit hole! I haven’t eaten anything all day because I don’t get time on Fridays and I honestly don’t know where people get the energy to just clean all day!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever used the pink stuff to clean their oven? Because let me tell you. I did it once and NEVER AGAIN. It is hideous!!!! I had pink stuff tit in my sink for weeks afterwards 😭
I have. It was incredible! I love it and will never use anything else now. Love that its 100% safe and natural.

Have to say I can't understand why you had pink stuff in your sink for weeks. It just washes away?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know where people get their enjoy from! I ran two sessions back to back today, finished at 12 went straight to my mums to clean for 3 hours (she pays me not out of the goodness of my heart 😜) quickly gets back from the school run and I am absolutely fucked! My house is a tit hole! I haven’t eaten anything all day because I don’t get time on Fridays and I honestly don’t know where people get the energy to just clean all day!
Me neither im off work this week and im still tired i didnt eat all day either until tea time as my baby doesnt sometimes let me 😂😂 i do think they just ignore their kids to get on with it

I have. It was incredible! I love it and will never use anything else now. Love that its 100% safe and natural.

Have to say I can't understand why you had pink stuff in your sink for weeks. It just washes away?
Are you a hincher 🤣💖

And wax melts. Cant forget those

Reactions: 13
Shes gonna be FEWWWWMIN... the Ramseys are no1 in all the Amazon book charts!!

I am partly responsible for that Sophie... 🖕🏼 I bought 3...(presents) and not a list in sight... and no pages to colour in 🙌🏼

Glad to see the notebook knocked off the number one spot!

Madness that it gets included in the bloody book chart
Ha... just posted the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have unfortunately left the laptop on at this page for a few seconds and OH has decided he randomly needed the cricket scores. Now he thinks thinks I am surfing sex sites. Solution 1) Getting his laptop repaired asap and 2) Well best not go there
I’m dead that’s the beat thing I’ve read today 😆😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 3
On a serious note I wonder how many people she’s made feel tit today. Cleaning the oven, kitchen, bathroom, floors etc. Making lunch. Walking to the shops (supposedly). Ticking off that stupid list AND she still has time to get dolled up and swan off to a concert with her mates and get there on time 😅 Totally unrealistic. She has help left, right and centre and cleans a clean home. But she’s made it look like she’s had a massively busy day with her pre-recorded content. If I knew I was going to a concert in the evening and had to leave at a certain time to make it there on time I certainly wouldn’t be fannying around cleaning ffs. And she started mopping the floors after applying her make up 🤨 duck off 🤣 i wouldn’t dare as I’d sweat the lot off 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s made out she’s cleaned the whole mansion ffs. Maybe I’m just a slow cleaner but it would take me all day to get all that done and do it properly! I suppose as it’s already clean to begin with she doesn’t really have to break a sweat 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don't forget the afternoon sex sesh.
On a serious note I wonder how many people she’s made feel tit today. Cleaning the oven, kitchen, bathroom, floors etc. Making lunch. Walking to the shops (supposedly). Ticking off that stupid list AND she still has time to get dolled up and swan off to a concert with her mates and get there on time 😅 Totally unrealistic. She has help left, right and centre and cleans a clean home. But she’s made it look like she’s had a massively busy day with her pre-recorded content. If I knew I was going to a concert in the evening and had to leave at a certain time to make it there on time I certainly wouldn’t be fannying around cleaning ffs. And she started mopping the floors after applying her make up 🤨 duck off 🤣 i wouldn’t dare as I’d sweat the lot off 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s made out she’s cleaned the whole mansion ffs. Maybe I’m just a slow cleaner but it would take me all day to get all that done and do it properly! I suppose as it’s already clean to begin with she doesn’t really have to break a sweat 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don't forget the afternoon sex sesh. 😅🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Yep I agree. I love Pink Stuff 🙈 not because of that wanker but it lifts burnt on stains lovely on my ceramic hob 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just caught up with our anti hincher Shady's posts on the gram ... (you know who I mean) She got me thinking as she did a post about Greta Thunberg ... I messaged Greta and explained what Hinch is doing ... not just the over use of chemicals but the Ebay China tat !!!

This shite today about her terracycling pushed me over the edge - it's just ... can't think of the word but so insincere.

I dunno we can moan and give out about her but I think it's high time we all collectively outted her.

I know I sound like "tell your dad" but I think it's high time she is put to bed for good

Reactions: 28

At last someone agrees.i love it too and the ones who can't wash it away should be taking more notice of mrs hinch.dirty tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really like the pink stuff and tried it out 2 weeks ago on my toaster and was so impressed. And I also like zophlora because it
Smell nice and kills germs. I’ve tried that recently too but not because of Hinch. I used to use dettol but hubs thought it was like a waiting room when I used it. Now people will think I’m a himcher and I’m not at all as I despise her and all she stands for

Reactions: 3
I’ve got to clean my house top to bottom tomorrow, and the thought of making a list to show how much needs doing makes me feel sick 😔

Reactions: 13
🤢 hinch no one needs to see your husband havin a gnaw on ya neck turn the camera off man
Did he get you in the mood by getting the Hoover out whipping out the nozzle and getting to those hard to reach places ... 🤢
Gagg reflexes when I saw that. 🤮

Give over sure she wants to do a sex movie infront of 3.1Mil.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad to see the notebook knocked off the number one spot!

Madness that it gets included in the bloody book chart
I was in Aldi today, am I the only one obsessed with the random stuff 😂😂😂😂. Anyway, they had some brilliant journals/list books/planners (or should that be plan’n’ers) great quality, lots of stuff to fill in for just 2.99 including pens!

It’s made me feel very unwell that
Me too, too much private stuff for my liking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.