Mrs Hinch #101 Hinch stuck to the 24hr pledge, still didn’t find time to make Ronnie fresh veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has the bottom of her oven for stains if she has a cover
Also she’s had no time to clean since Xmas? More like she’s only used it and Christmas and takeaways since

And time is all the lady has. She doesn’t have a full time job or a child/children talking up her time.

She has a radiator in the garage. I ever seen that before. That’s why she’s after a gifted garage door, as the heats escaping

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20200131-093347_Twitter.jpg

Generally confused if this is a dig at Stacy or Grinch🤔.
Grinch steals hacks and passes them off as her own without credit (just like most small business gifted items, no credit) and apparently Stacy steals from Grinch? I woke up this morning to a ridiculous amount of stories from Ronnieblessimlongstockings mom and I checked Grundy's she had maybe 8? The difference is insane. Can't wait to see "guyzzzzzz it's been SOOOOO long (a few days) since I've gone out with the gurlz! But honestly *frantically scratches neck* I just cant wait to come home already to see my boys! I just *scratches neck harder* love them SOOOOOO much! My happy place, ya know? ATB guyzzzz"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where is Onslow exactly? We haven't actually seen him in ages? Since Prancing on Ice I think. Is there trouble at mill? Or has he gone in for some more cosmetic surgery so the Hinchers don't see they have money to burn?
Now now don't be so harsh he is in the fecking loft until she needs him for child care or transport

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What happened to them all going out or was that more lies!! Jamie's got Ronnie as usual while she's getting ready for tonight doing her makeup that apparently she knows nothing about 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ aw well at least Ronnie will be happy tonight. No phone in his face and happily playing with daddy I'm sure!!

Reactions: 24
She is SUCH a bullshitter. Knows nothing about make up but has all of these expensive brands. HOW do people not see through her constant lies???

Reactions: 29
Oooooh 'leave my hoover lines alone' deffo been tattling today!
Hi soph - Hi jamie!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We don’t need to see that 🙄
Is nothing private anymore?

Clearly to say we are fine guys no trouble here!!

Reactions: 12
Bleeding ‘eck they’re quick today.

A few people have commented that we haven’t seen Onslow and wonder what he does all day then *boom* there he is hoovering up! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This thread really needs to go dark.........there would be zero content then! Aside from all the P&G ads, of course.

Reactions: 10
Bleeding ‘eck they’re quick today.

A few people have commented that we haven’t seen Onslow and wonder what he does all day then *boom* there he is hoovering up! 👋🏻
Obviously they’ve got massive insecurities to be reading on tattle all day! Hi Soph and Jamie atb x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.