Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proctor & Gamble sponsor a terracycle recycling scheme, so do Walkers, KP, McVities, Jacob's, Hovis , Pringles etc.. Each stream collects a particular type of waste and if you send things to the wrong scheme the sponsorship could get withdrawn. It costs the companies money to recycle their products.
The collection point I volunteer at handles 25 different streams. Most don't and only collect a couple of things. The nearest collection point for Hinchs stupid cleaning pads is a 30 mile round trip from her house
She's not going to recycle any of it though. She will just chuck it all in the bin. Those posts were simply an ad for Shabby to tit, a tick on the covering P&G and a beg to Ella's Kitchen to send her more free food for RonnieBlessIm. 3 birds one stone 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
too many pages to read through, so not sure if its been mentioned; but im sure I see Sophie mention Mother and Baby groups, and the best ones?

If so, she's definitely had a nose through here and see some of our comments about how important these are for both - but I actually think its a positive for her. I hope she actually goes to them, because both Sophie and Ronnie need stimulating - being stuck in a all grey surrounding when developing is the worst thing I could think off. Babies need to be seeing colours etc.

The Aquarium, The Zoo, messy play, baby yoga, sensory rooms; all really great activities for babies development - not necessarily affordable for everyone, but funds clearly aren't a issue for Sophie so I see no excuse as to why shes not done all this stuff already

Reactions: 14
Wish she would stop putting that ugly bloody gretel filter on Ronnie bless him cause it is horrendous looking. Bad enough she puts it on her own mug but stop doing it to him gets on my goat 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Cleaning her oven and she puts up she loves Ashanti..she’s playing in London tonight so more than likely that’s who she and her besties are going to see!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Hinch is back from her insta break, content boring as ever & still just as fake 🙄

Reactions: 29
4697A8A5-06B0-4AB7-99CE-179B16AB9AFE.png

Just went to have a look at her stories after yesterday’s silence. She’s certainly making up for not being online! Look at all those stories, fml. Not sure I can be arsed watching them 🙄

Reactions: 6
Hate to break it to you Soph but you don’t need to advise the public to take a 24 hour social media break. Many days most of us are hardly on it what with commuting, our jobs, actually walking our pets, actually cooking for ourselves and our children, going on family days out, watching good TV and films. Normal people things.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are now VEGAN that’s why.
Yep, they now have potato starch instead of gelatine. I picked up on it when they first did it and I messaged them asking and they swore blind they hadn't changed anything. Then I dug round in the cupboard and found an older bag and looked at the new and old ingredients, definitely different. Then they back tracked and told me they wanted to make them for everyone to enjoy... but they already did veggie percys at the time. Completely ruined the texture.

Reactions: 4
Genuine question (please don’t lynch me!). Has anyone actually used that Pink Stuff and is it any good? I live in an old cottage with stone tiled floors and they are grim! The grout is at cholera level! Wondered if it might work?
‘Runs away very fast’ 😬
The pink stuff is excellent, I’ve used it for years. Someone said it’s the same stuff that’s in Brillo soap pads.

Reactions: 5
Hope the restaurant or pub their going to tonight has a red carpet ready at the back entry incase Princess Soph has to make a quick exit because of a panic attack.
Surely you mean a Pap attack lol! You know, when they parachute into the street in front of the pub! #inherfuckingdreams

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.