Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey on Loose Woman just now and the others are asking her about yesterday’s “digital detox”.

Stacey said “me and a friend decided to do it”.

why didn’t she shout out Mrs Hinch? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Breakdown incoming....!!!!
Hahahaha that’s made my day! It’s a fake friendship anyway, both as sad as each other if I’m honest and need to get a life... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stacey on Loose Woman just now and the others are asking her about yesterday’s “digital detox”.

Great minds think alike 😜

Reactions: 2
They probably done the 24hr thing as it was going To be topic on LW. Research for Ss but just plain old jumping on the bandwagon for hinch.

As we know as a sales rep needs to do so many posts a day, her job has taken over her Whole life hasn’t it?:geek::poop: 💤

Reactions: 10
But she's just learning 🤷
As my old headmaster used to say "must try harder"

Although to be fair I can't see many Hinchers making an effort to recycle. They are happily destroying the planet with their plastic stockpiles and chemical mixing, why would they care about recycling

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why the duck is Ronnie not sitting up in a proper high chair eating especially when he's learning to feed himself!! Its like shes permanently trying to wind people up with the stupid careless tit she does either with Ronnie or when she's cleaning and yes it does wind me up in fact it makes me so bleeping angry!! She is an absolute bellend

Reactions: 13

because it’s Hinch I don’t care, but if Hinch was a decent person and Stacey did that, i would consider that quite mean - it was reported they did it together so seems quite dismissive to not use her name. But she’s not a decent person, so meh! I like Stacey but if she was my mate, I don’t think I’d trust her.

We all know her night out with the gawlllzzz will last no longer than 3 hours and feature a nostril-less selfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im glad she pointed out that it was fake tan on her bath, thought it was something worse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why the hell is that boy not sat up eating 😢😡!
Now, that gave me bloody anxiety !!!

Reactions: 5
Just been on instagram, she’s certainly making good up for 24 hours! He woman is deranged and I hope more people are opening their eyes to it I really do.
And shouldn’t Ronnie be sat fully up when eating,especially finger food like that!! 😡

Reactions: 3
I’ve only ever been around excitable babies and had no experience with serious ones so that’s probably why it seems odd to me. Yeah I don’t really want to comment too much on someone else’s baby it’s not right, he hasn’t given permission to be in the ‘limelight’☹ Hopefully they were just making him perform for the camera, which isn’t great in itself but Hinch has a very staged life in general
My first was a miserable baby.
Had tonnes of interaction, we were at baby groups all the time. He was just a right moody git 😂
My 4 month old though, he's the complete opposite

Genuine question (please don’t lynch me!). Has anyone actually used that Pink Stuff and is it any good? I live in an old cottage with stone tiled floors and they are grim! The grout is at cholera level! Wondered if it might work?
‘Runs away very fast’ 😬
I do like the pink stuff, I find it's the only thing that works on my sink. And I did clean the oven with it once and it worked a treat 👌
I use the paste in the tub but they do a cream and a squirty bottle now which I've not used. Just have to be sure to wash it away properly after as it can leave a chalky looking finish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.