Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pink stuff don't use it in your fridge as she recommended at the beginning I did copy, and it ruined all food I put in for weeks I tried to get rid of the smell I washed down fridge 5 times afterwards, I wouldn't put it in the oven for same reason. I contacted one of the other bigger accounts and was told bicarb and vinegar mixed in a paste. Use that on everything now even tiles. Sophie you can use this tip when you realise it was a bad move!
Try the astonish paste does a much better job and is non toxic. However I don’t use anything in my fridge apart from hot soapy water and dew.

Reactions: 3
I dont even know when it comes to ronnie anymore. Most babies i know are smiley but i know someone who has 2 and they never smile 😂 he could just be concentrating. When my boy used to kick his legs on his play gym he sometimes used to look serious. But ronnie seems to have no expression a lot of the time but im not an expert and no way speaking negative of him
Yeah but poor Ronnies play gym has been put in the loft, my baby still used theirs to their 9th month they would sit at it and play as they loved the toys that hung from it so even thought they wasn’t laying under them it got plenty of use

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I let her bother me so much but how narcissistic can she get ....got 2 of her books in the picture is she for real as if they live in the garage get it the real world Sophie you twunt

Why has the asa not done anything about her it’s worse than ever advertising stuff but nothing ever seems to happen but much smaller accounts do it and they seem to get pulled up right away.

Reactions: 4
Lots of speculation about Ronnie on here. I don't think there's anything wrong with him, but its clear that he fits into his mums life the same way her products fit neatly into their labelled baskets... it feels like there's not much real, quality engaging time spent with him (unless she keeps that private).

Reactions: 6
Am I the first to call a goady Valentine’s Day announcement🤢 I hope I can win at Tattle bingo for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wish she would stop putting that ugly bloody gretel filter on Ronnie bless him cause it is horrendous looking. Bad enough she puts it on her own mug but stop doing it to him gets on my goat 😡
She showed loads of messages from people asking her to stop using it and saying she didn’t need it etc but then continued to use it. I don’t know how she has so many followers her page is as dull as dishwater. Loads of folk are comparing her to Stacey I think Stacey page is a million times better she has a lovely home, does some cleaning and her organising Looks really nice and isn’t loads of cheap plastic baskets.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.