Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For god's sake, she's even infecting my phone. A bloody random Google notification about a news story on her. I think I spend too long on here and my phone is creeping on me because I sure as tit have not been googling her 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Went on her stories in the hope that she'd realise how manic she looked last night and decided to delete the stories of her wiping her neck with a cloth but nope they are still there.... The woman has lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bearing in mind that her address is so easy to find, you’d think everyday her hallway would be like mine on Valentine’s Day - needing a snow plough to clear away the cards! 😂😂
I think her post is redirected i remember her saying Jamie has gone to pick the post up once! So obvs she doesn’t open any tit filled letters herself and probably gets it all scanned at her pr offices

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry off topic of hinch but does anyone know if you can create a thread for help with things?

Sorry guyyyz I’ve only just managed to unstick my eyeballs. Lost them at the back of my head this morning when Tweedle Dee and head Dumb shared the same post 🤮

Anyone else have absolutely 0️⃣ sympathy for Grinch the Witch? The nervous/anxiety/meltdown performances followed by the ‘break’ are just grating now 😴 YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

You’re never going to be a celebrity Sophie. The most you can ever be is a glorified Instagram cleaner and Solomander’s cling-on. It says it all that the only celeb you get to associate with is Stacey Solomon ffs 🤣 Both equally as thick as the other with the personality of a gnat to boot. Get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love her passive aggressive posts they are hilarious 😂😂😂
That’s what brought me here ages ago. She was ranting about the “trolls” and did a very ugly, passive aggressive “ok hunzzz?” With a massive head wobble. Mask dropped so hard! And here we are.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure they pay The SUN to write this crap. Vomfest 🤢
Oh Gleam must feed the stories. But I have to say, whoever here said that photo of the two of them looks like they’re about to tandem jump out of a plane 😂 😂 I die every time I see it! 🪂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.