Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guyyyz I’ve only just managed to unstick my eyeballs. Lost them at the back of my head this morning when Tweedle Dee and head Dumb shared the same post 🤮

Anyone else have absolutely 0️⃣ sympathy for Grinch the Witch? The nervous/anxiety/meltdown performances followed by the ‘break’ are just grating now 😴 YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

You’re never going to be a celebrity Sophie. The most you can ever be is a glorified Instagram cleaner and Solomander’s cling-on. It says it all that the only celeb you get to associate with is Stacey Solomon ffs 🤣 Both equally as thick as the other with the personality of a gnat to boot. Get in the bin.
I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. She's a fame hungry fake with passive aggression so sharp it could cut ice. This is her monster, her own creation and the best thing she could do is just disappear. She won't however, because she's too greedy and self obsessed, needing the validation of her followers to feed her massive ego.

Reactions: 15
Ronnieblessim won’t know what the hell is happening without a phone stuck in his face all day!

Perhaps the dozy mare will actually put some effort into interacting with him for a change 😡

How will I cope without a day of cleaning an already clean sink and squawking through the Gretel filter all day 🙄
oh she’ll take tit loads of photos and tell us about her boring day tomorrow. Prepare for 150 stories tomorrow!

Reactions: 7
Well, well, "bestie" Solomon Grundy has stepped in!! I think Grinch has got exactly the reaction she wanted from her. They will be sitting on Solomons sofa squawking away eating McDonalds today!!
This is exactly the attention she wanted from her, hence her weird erratic behaviour on NTAs day and since! She was pissed off and jealous as she's so desperate to be a 'Celeb' like Stacey. She got a taste of it at D on Ice, rubbing shoulders with 'celebs' that's what set her weird behaviour off this week.
This homely little wife, in her perfect cosy house, with her perfect little family isn't what she wants at all, it's all fake! She's absolutely desperate to have the same 'celeb' status as Stacey. Sadly, i also think she's desperate to get away from spending any time with poor Ronnie! She should have just stopped at having 1 child, Henry Lardarse.
Lololol Solomon Grundy. First time I’ve actually laughed out loud rather than just sniggered on here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she will be on loose women very soon...... talking all things anxiety etc etc !!

I couldn't even make it to the fffkn studio ne mind talking on tv.
I keep messaging Loose Women about her, asking when they're going to do an article on influencers like her and the negative affects thy can have on people with Mental Health problems! They never reply!
Maybe we should all message them!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Notice that she wasn’t looking at him, she was looking at her phone. Ronnie was looked at her for a response and wasn’t getting any. Honestly feel for the kid.
I am doing a childhood studies and child psychology course at the moment and currently working on an essay about infants forming attachments. All the material I’ve read talks about the importance of babies having positive interactions with their mothers, the implications in future life if they don’t have them. Ronnie gets a camera shoved in his face and his mum squawking mummaz at him.
Zeatrix E102 by any chance? I’m doing the same 😂

I will stick up for you, my grammar probably worse than yours, I live in a town called Beverly in Yorkshire. And we mostly write like our accents and our dialects speaks like we are all stupid. I am trying to say it proper now. 🙄😳😁

Thas amazin' lass
Duck she's goin' to Bray you! 🤣
Ooh I wonder if I know you 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
That ‘Minkeh’ thing does my head in. Apparently it’s because J Dawg’s dad is Northern (as am I) and that’s how he pronounces Minky. Patronising or what? I wonder why we never see any indication of his actual existence, not even at the Percy Pig bedecked buffet birthday?
perhaps he thinks social media is a load of old bollocks and doesn't want Hinch broadcasting him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For god's sake, she's even infecting my phone. A bloody random Google notification about a news story on her. I think I spend too long on here and my phone is creeping on me because I sure as tit have not been googling her 😂😂😂😂
my husband keeps getting these now, he didn't have a clue who she was till I started telling him about her and now he keeps getting her cleaning hacks pop up 😂. He keeps raging that "that bleeping Hinch is on my phone again! " 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I await tomorrow and her “We went to a baby group and it was a great time guys Ronnie had so much fun!”

When I’m reality they didn’t even go 😆 unless it was for staged photos and a pretend group.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
perhaps he thinks social media is a load of old bollocks and doesn't want Hinch broadcasting him! 😂
Aw reight ar’ Sowfeh, get thi sen off thi phone and stop forcing ar’ Jameh and ar’ Ronneh to be on it an’all 😂😂
That’s assuming he’s from Yorkshire 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ha ha same ere yenno ( not gunna say where am from till Sandra changes my name 🙄😂) just like when I drop something an tell it to “fuckoff” 😂 plus I also make up me own words when I can’t think of the word am tryna say 😂 x
Ps.... she changed my name AND it was the name I asked for, some of the names she has randomly chosen for people who have asked for there’s to be changed have me creased 😂 loving my new tattle fam tho it’s fab who knew 🤷🏽‍♀️ I didn’t until a couple of weeks ago an it’s a genius website 👍🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.