Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's took a break off the gram today so she doesnt have to explain where Wallys gone........oppps I mean Jamie 👀
20200130_122805.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
C1F9B651-1C72-4C96-83C6-92A1C0F67B78.jpeg

Trawling her tagged pics looking for that post. WHAT THE duck IS THIS? ARE THEY CRASH TEST DUMMIES?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Seriously some one must know some one who knows some one who works in that costa 🤣🤣 I need to know the truth guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On her list, she still has her oven/hob and artificial flowers to do this 2.7 weeks...Please, I hope she addresses the flowers on the hob issue and puts a rest to the mad trend (and people’s irrational defence of the dangerous behaviour.) 🔥After her tagging that writer’s quotation last night, I’m feeling hopeful! 😂 🙏🏻View attachment 77728
See she needs a concert outfit

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Soph has seen this and is her reason for coming off social media for 24 hours.
This isnt the 1st time she's done this, take the card from Maxine (i think thats the name) who had the same handwriting as Soph and wrote a letter to her. Im sure there's been more.
Its simple Soph dont bloody lie then you wont get found out.
I am pretty sure you are right even before I came here and read these posts I checked in and saw her 24 hr off I knew fir certain that something had happened that could potentially out her true self so as she has done so many times before she is going to ground ignoring and pretending it doesn’t exist but every day people on Twitter and other forums are speaking out , many who were fans are now realising the depths of their dishonesty , the last few days Sophie’s behaviour has been erratic and bizarre her real thoughts and feelings are so desperately wanting to come out but obviously she can’t allow that so she is bottling up her resentment , fear her own true self if there is anyone who loves her fir herself and not for her earning potential they need to step in before this girl has a complete breakdown she is floundering because she is addicted to the adoration her reaction to any criticism is completely ott she is losing her grip on reality and whilst I won’t pretend that it’s no more than she deserves I am a decent human being and can take no pleasure in watching her destroy herself , her family need now to step in , no amount of money or fame is worth living in constant fear of being exposed for dishonesty and fakery

Reactions: 17
It literally makes me laugh because surely if she was that loved, she would be used to getting things like cards and notes from her 'hinchers'. It is funny that there is only ever 1!
Bearing in mind that her address is so easy to find, you’d think everyday her hallway would be like mine on Valentine’s Day - needing a snow plough to clear away the cards! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly don’t understand why people defend her so much she could probably get away with murder and her crazy following would say it wasn’t her fault 🙄

Hinchers are such nasty troubled people!

Reactions: 14
You mean ‘PINKEH promise’

really Hinch 🙈
That ‘Minkeh’ thing does my head in. Apparently it’s because J Dawg’s dad is Northern (as am I) and that’s how he pronounces Minky. Patronising or what? I wonder why we never see any indication of his actual existence, not even at the Percy Pig bedecked buffet birthday?

Reactions: 12
I reckon her day "off social media" is actually because she has appointments to go to for her big *celeb style* birthday celebration coming up.. free cake tasting, free gifted dress trying on session, free venue inspection, free party planner meeting, free decorations selection meeting, free paps for pics meeting, present suggestion list making, free matching/coordinating outfit picking for Ronnieblesshim and bug boy etc etc.

She's probably concocted this whole "off day" with her new bezzy mate Stace, who will no doubt have some kind of special input to the day or part of it, so it looks authentic and for her own MH instead of prep time. Wouldn't put it past the pair of them tbh.

Reactions: 15
I know I’m horrible but I can’t help but think she’s up to something. The last time she left to fly free.. for the grand total of a day, was December and that’s when she’s since said she was working on her newest book. I reckon she’s working on a project of some sort. She’s been setting this break up for a few days.

It makes me feel bad because she’s been all sorts of weird the past few days and I’d hate to kick someone while they’re down. Anyone follow Riona o Connor? She did a very similar story about not wanting to go back in to her house from the car a few days before Hinch. I thought ok I’m being paranoid Riona follows Hinch but not the other way, but the Hinch doesn’t follow the account she steals the quotes from and also she tries to pass off other accounts tips as her own all the time. She’s like the boy who cried wolf now, I wouldn’t wish anxiety on anyone and if she’s not having us on I hope she gets it sorted.

Reactions: 19
Came here to try catch up while I have some WiFi on holiday, but there's too much 🤣

So instead I'll leave you with this monstrosity.

From what I can gather though Hinch is still a self obsessed money grabbing twit? I saw her stories about the NTAs. Like duck was she invited, she would have been all over that if she was. This is the woman who had an ott baby shower, 1 mil balloons etc and she doesn't like to be in the spotlight? duck off Soph.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Stacey reads tattle and I think she’s trying to Help do damage limitation for hinch as she feels sorry for her. I reckon she watched her story last night and can see that she’s having a freak out. It’s as though she panic posts any old tit for the gram these days. Stacey doesn’t want to be embarrassed by hinch so made it out as if she needs a break and hinch should join her for #girlpower.
Absolute load of bullshit,day off my arse.!

She will still be recording for the 'gram', and what we will see tomorrow is her usual 40 stories plus today's absolute bull.

Feel sorry for Stacey, but I'm now questioning whether Stacey is as devious as grinch now 😡
Sorry if it’s already been said but I think this is all some sort of stunt!
Both using the same captions etc
This is all leading to something they’re gonna be doing togther.

if it is true and Stacey has stepped in it’s so bad that she only listened to a celeb rather than anyone else who might of tried to warn her.

Reactions: 12
To celebrate reaching #100 threads I think we should pay homage to some of hinches most ridiculous posts (yes there's too many I know) but after all we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her bat crazy tit lol. Anyway one of my favs was when she put on her hinch list "hold Jamies hand"!! That one blew me away 🤣🤣
I love her passive aggressive posts they are hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I’m horrible but I can’t help but think she’s up to something. The last time she left to fly free.. for the grand total of a day, was December and that’s when she’s since said she was working on her newest book. I reckon she’s working on a project of some sort. She’s been setting this break up for a few days.

It makes me feel bad because she’s been all sorts of weird the past few days and I’d hate to kick someone while they’re down. Anyone follow Riona o Connor? She did a very similar story about not wanting to go back in to her house from the car a few days before Hinch. I thought ok I’m being paranoid Riona follows Hinch but not the other way, but the Hinch doesn’t follow the account she steals the quotes from and also she tries to pass off other accounts tips as her own all the time. She’s like the boy who cried wolf now, I wouldn’t wish anxiety on anyone and if she’s not having us on I hope she gets it sorted.
I’m 100% with you on this. I just don’t believe a word she spouts! Last time she did this she was off having a photo shoot FFS! And STILL her “followers” can’t see through her lies. Makes me so mad that she makes them (and us sometimes - we’re not heartless!) feel a bit sorry for her and then BAM she’s been off for some pre-planned excursion under the guise of “needing an MH break” and we all feel like idiots.
Remember this Soph....fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!! We won’t forget! 😡

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.