Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how I've missed you! Long story, but my phone's screen has gone dead, so missed most of thread #99, only just catching up on the rest of #98, and I find you on a #100!!! Congratulations!!! Can anybody do bullet points with the essentials from the last couple of days please? 😁😂 The lack of phone is causing chaos, only just remembered the tattle password and logged in on the tablet, but it's slow 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Aldi is for the Hinchers.....they have missed the £240 wreath and the Marks and Spencer baby grows and .....The Range Rover!! 😆
Not forgetting the expensive Audi too that Jamie keeps revving like an 18 year old and is pissing off the neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Will she actually go to baby groups? We will see....

Tattle wins again 👋
Wow I messaged her to say to take him to groups like we’ve all been saying in here for bloody weeks and she finally mentions taking him to one. 🤷🏻‍♀️ at least he’ll get to interact with other babies but like swimming I can see the entire entourage going. Jamie, Ma and the niece.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
100 thread woo if I wasn’t pregnant I would be having a Prosecco to celebrate so cuppa and a scone it is. Us tattlers are legends. he’s crying because he’s all dressed up in a posh polo shirt (so relatable) and no where to go. Wtf 🙄 also she’s no looking for mother and baby groups after it was mentioned on here

Reactions: 9
Yes OK groups but she'll be going to all those expensive ones that most people can't afford. She just needs to go to a local stay and play, costs about £1 each. But no it will be some expensive class 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’ve had a feeling she’s pregnant ever since she got snapped with the winners of that wilko comp.
She might be waiting to the 12 week mark to announce it. God I hope she isn’t, can you imagine the drama 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She has lost the bloody plot lol.. why didnt she just get him changed into something less smart. I cant bare to watch this tit show anymore!!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Will she actually go to baby groups? We will see....

Tattle wins again 👋
Why would you ask the cult?

Didnt she meet up with some mam friends a few months ago. She should ask them where they go seen as they probably live near her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I never understand these declarations of love by parents....of course you love your children!
Also some say "i love him/her too much" how can you love your own child too much! 🙄
I know this annoys me too. Stating the obvious. Don’t we all love our children? It’s like she’s trying to convince herself.

It’s a bloody polo shirt. Not exactly posh and he had idea “he’s dressed up with nowhere to go” I swear she’s still crying about the NTAs she wanted an excuse to be dressed posh!
I don’t find polo shirts posh they are mostly worn collars up by lads down wheatherspoons 😆

The baby group comment she LIVES for tattle she’s on here every single day!!! It’s sad because we really do create her with ideas suppose if we stopped talking about her she would already be irrelevant as got no ideas of her own but 1) She will no way go to a normal baby group with random people and 2) She will take her whole family with her.

Reactions: 22
'do you know who I am? I am Mrs Hinch!! I demand you close todays baby group so me and my handsomes and sister mum and niece can play safely without being disturbed by my hinchers !'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The other thing is baby groups are regional she only has to bloody look online it Facebook what’s the point in people thousands of miles away sharing their groups!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.