Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she feel need to constantly say she loves him I'm pretty sure shes got problems bonding with him

Reactions: 29
If you took him out of your stupid grey home he would have friends birthdays to go to. My friends 10 month old has a better social life than I do at the moment. Also phone didn't stay away that long did it?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
will she reveal on her big 30th more like (40th) shes up the duff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well done on the 100 threads🥳🥳

Must admit I only came to Tattle for The Inghams. However, if I was the person who'd overtaken THEM by a mile I'd seriously be having words with myself by now:unsure:
Not all of Essex is as awful as it's portrayed!
I came for the Minghams too. I wonder if they’ve ever thought about a Colab with Mrs H?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Has she ever mentioned her sister before ??? Someone has been reading here !!! Hello soph !! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All dressed up and nowhere to go!
His in joggers and a t shirt not a suit!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Think you're right..
God could you imagine her with 2 babies. She struggles on her own with him as it is and can’t be left alone. Jamie’s ‘career break’ isn’t going to last forever, unless he’s handed his notice in and is going to live off her from now on. The Mrs Hinch train has to stop sometime, maybe not this year but she will be a dried up soon enough.

Reactions: 15
why does she feel need to constantly say she loves him I'm pretty sure shes got problems bonding with him
I never understand these declarations of love by parents....of course you love your children!
Also some say "i love him/her too much" how can you love your own child too much! 🙄

Reactions: 17
Hi Guyz,
I just wanted to come on and say.... although it's been one of those days. My anxiety is playing up. I just needed to thank you all for being part of this journey. To be involved in this incredible moment of us reaching 100 tattle threads is just something I will never forget. I have sprayed my whole house in zoflora and lit a candle to celebrate. Handsomes has choked on some ham the fat fucker and I'm enjoying my spaghetti hoops out of a jug to really make the most of this moment.

I'm just off to photograph a random field whilst listening to Leona Lewis.

I will never forget this journey.

ATB x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I had to check how long I’ve been around in the Hinch threads and it was #18!!
A202C039-975B-4D05-BCC1-13AA21A5679B.png
this was April 2019 as well. Less than a year. There’s been the odd entire threads I’ve missed because of how fast they move. 😂

Reactions: 8
People are getting emotional because they can't feed their kids and have nothing. But crying because a child had a designer polo shirt on and has nowhere to go? Is she bleeping serious?🤬 He's a bloody baby and she's a moron!

Reactions: 44
Just checked out the “Mrs.Hinch” spring floral wreath...£240!! I just don’t see how the bargain loving Hinchers don’t find this insulting. I wish I could put more eloquently how angry this makes me feel. Shopping in Aldi one minute then purchasing a luxury wreath the next. WTAF !! Cue the barmy army recreating the wreath with bargain flowers from the Range and posting them on their Facebook page! ( might make one myself actually...)
Aldi is for the Hinchers.....they have missed the £240 wreath and the Marks and Spencer baby grows and .....The Range Rover!! 😆

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.