Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll break out the Smarties, but obvs sort them into colours first 🤣 then I'll count some peas🤣

Being round since the beginning threads and making it to 100 has made me anxious guuuyyyzzzzzz
I’ve just checked what thread we were on when I joined and it was #10

90 bloody threads I’ve been here for 🙈

Think this is the longest relationship I’ve ever had 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wow 100! Well done we’ve come along way!

the Queen is handwriting her cards to us all.
Congratulations for not buying into her bullshit

not sure what was said last night about her watching the NTA’s but that’s stupid thing of her making her blanket into a dress.
whys she never got actual clothes on.
Always In a boob tube? Or naked.
Someone gift her some pjs

Reactions: 10
Boarder. 😂😂😂 I cant stop laughing. I’ve just went on her stories to see what she’s serving up as content today. It wasn’t even once she wrote that either.
why oh why is she sorting Jamie’s screws and nails out? If she doesn’t know what they are called then don’t label them! Let the man do it himself. She has to take over everything, she must be a nightmare to live with. I can see her being really controlling of Jamie. She doesn’t let him watch footie without telling him to sit down and not get excited for a goal or moaning on her stories she can’t watch eastenders.
Oh and that wreath - £240!!! Reeeeeeeeally relatable Soph.

Reactions: 19
Wow 100! Well done we’ve come along way!

the Queen is handwriting her cards to us all.
Congratulations for not buying into her bullshit

not sure what was said last night about her watching the NTA’s but that’s stupid thing of her making her blanket into a dress.
whys she never got actual clothes on.
Always In a boob tube? Or naked.
Someone gift her some pjs
You'd think she would have a set of her prison-grey, badly sized, Chinese made lounge wear she could pop on wouldn't you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well done on the 100 threads🥳🥳

Must admit I only came to Tattle for The Inghams. However, if I was the person who'd overtaken THEM by a mile I'd seriously be having words with myself by now:unsure:
Not all of Essex is as awful as it's portrayed!

Reactions: 9
Well Tattlers what have been your best bits (threads) or your favourite bloopers?

Mine was definitely last night with her pity party for one. Not the quiet demur girl her acting anxiety won't get her a Oscar lol. Might get her a part in a sex show though lol
Mine was my first title #11 naming ceremony lol and bug boy getting caught reading tattle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 can I have the orange ones please to stick in my casserole so I can trick the kids into thinking they are carrots .

Go make yourself a hot chocolate ,that'll soon sort out your anxiety
🤣🤣
Just clawing at my neck waiting for the milk to warm🤣
No heaps of gifted Galaxy chocolate for me!😔
Oh God, the anxiety is back... wheres my Dino blanket to pose in and help!!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
100 threads, I cant believe it!

She's supposed to be a best selling author but spells Border as 'boarder' instead. Im howling 😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What an achievement to get to 100 threads. Thank you Hinch for bringing us all together.

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣
Just clawing at my neck waiting for the milk to warm🤣
No heaps of gifted Galaxy chocolate for me!😔
Oh God, the anxiety is back... wheres my Dino blanket to pose in and help!!🤣🤣
🤣🤣Just stick some of your smarties in the milk ,who needs Galaxy chocolate anyway .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has lost the plot, completly. He has nowhere to go cause toundont taken him anywhere. He'd have a little friends birthday party to go to if you took him anywhere to make some mum friends. You know real people!

Reactions: 20
🏆 we are the champions! 100 threads! In celebration of this most auspicious occasion, I'm putting two mugshots in a Pyrex jug with some grated cheese, whilst using my most passive aggressive demeanour to eat it! 😂😂

• Haha
Ahh both you & Ronnie not been invited out! Quick post a photo of your wedding 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Congratulations on thread number 100! Hope you’ve all got your faveeee Milky Way Crispy Rolls to celebrate! Then never mention them again. 🥳 ATB!

• Haha
A0E900C7-FAA2-4FD6-924F-BFA4B489334F.png
I had to, I don’t get why she hasn’t thought to take him to one already. He only interacts with the niece and Rex.

• Haha
my daughter is 7 and LOL doll mad, not sure how old her little niece is but could she be hinting at the LOL stuff for her niece?

not aimed at babies, so would be the maddest way to hint at a pregnancy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.