Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ on a bike. How many times does she do this?? Gets called out on something, or somebody just questions a post and boom. Off she goes. We get the crocodile tears, the neck rub and then the ‘I'm going quiet’ tit. Fly freeeeeee you bloody wet wipe. Every. Dam. Time. There’ll be a troll or an illness or some crap tomorrow. And her little army of knobhead zombies will fall for it and message her, love her and stroke her ego and purse. Therefore all that was brought up yesterday and today will be lost in the ether. Forgotten. She’s faker than Onslows teeth and jabba the mutts diet
Jabba the mutt !! ........ howlin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a world we live in when you have to promise someone that you will stay off of Instagram and you can’t just do it off your own back
Not just any promise though. It was an extra special ‘pinkeh promise’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
To be fair my daughter who’s 23 still does pinkie promise
She’s an adult with her own place,has a dog and holds down a job
It drives me batty which is why she does it
(Just by having a job means she’s more adult than hinch tho)

Reactions: 6
Soooo just seen a few “names” are at a Next sponsored wellness retreat for 24 hours.....just wondering? 😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So guyyzzz if Soph has stuck to her 24 hours off social media then we should all inundate her posts with the truth about her. Let’s see if they get deleted! Redirect people away from the dark side.

I actually heaved at the pinky promise post. If a mate sent me that who I had known for 5 minutes they would either get a middle finger picture back or blocked! Sorry, this flavour of the month thing going on is BS.

Wow the picture of that woman painted! What is the world coming too. What next? Is somebody going to send her a picture of their pubes as it resembles her pot noodle head.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Stacy’s doing exactly what Hinch’s family should. I think she can see her quite rapidly losing it and genuinely cares (maybe I am naïve) about her mental state. Jamie and her mum should have forced her to take a break a loooooong time ago but as she’s obvs their source of income, they never would
Stacey has helped a lot of people in need. Even came away from a holiday to take Linda robson to hospital over mental health!
Just hope people treat her with the same respect she hands out to be fair (not a fan btw)

Unbelievable. I havent read the comments yet
Oh ffs!!!!!
Seriously doing it cos of mental health 🙄 wow!
Keep feeding the hinchers 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Attachment theory is fascinating! I loved learning that in an old job of mine. I worked with young people in social care.
That eye contact and gentle talking to babies that we do while they're little like him tends to come quite naturally. I have 3 kids, and just did it with mine. It wasn't until I learned about it that I realised how important it is, and what consequences it can have on your bond and relationship.
How she can look at her phone while he's there looking at her confuses the hell out of me!
I think she bleats on about loving him so much, wanting him to stay small and wanting him to wake up is Mum guilt.
I said about 70 threads ago (blimey I need a life 🤣) that she had sold her soul to the devil, and now its seems shes risking her relationship with her son, and his future as well.. and yes I mean future, as I've seen the results of kids missing those early bonding days.
The Mums of the kids I worked with might have had drink/drug addictions. Hers addiction is her phone and quick buck. Its so sad.
If my daughter didn’t smile at me whenever she sees me and I kiss her I’d be devestated I don’t know how it doesn’t destroy her to see he is so indifferent acting towards her. When my daughter is awake I try to not check my phone at all but I’ve still got to work on that as I seem to constantly grab it to take photos of her 🙈. Must be so hard to have seen children missing that bond.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.