Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. F... ridiculous. More bloody ridiculous to show it! 🤦‍♀️
I know yes why would you , I'd wanna keep that well hidden .

Hinch has to take full responsibility for this one! Its like shes created a new species 🤡
Yes she does ! I can just see it now David attenborough doing a documentary all about this new species he's found.

Hinch has to take full responsibility for this one! Its like shes created a new species 🤡
Yes she does ! I can just see it now David attenborough doing a documentary all about this new species he's found.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m late to our 100th thread celebration party, and havent fully caught up on this thread yet but having been here since thread #2, I couldn’t not contribute!! So here it it -

• Balloons {gifted from balloon empire}
  • Grazing table {gifted from The grazing goat}
  • Snow machine {gifted from Father Xmas}
  • Percy Pigs {gifted from M&S}
  • Champagne {gifted from Dom Perignon}
  • Gift Hamper {gifted from a smal business on Insta who I won’t share because I despise helping small businesses}
Well done guys for some great content, great laughs, great insight, great debate & opinions and a whole lot of kindness & understanding along the way! ❤🎈🎉🍾🎊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm quite late to the party ,I didn't know Tattle existed (so glad I found you all)!
But, who has been here since day 1 ??
❤❤
i joined around the 20's after finding tattle from another instagrammers 'giveaway' it was the thread that was changed to something along the get well lines as she had been admitted to hospital and actually thought it was a nice site until i started to read and been here ever since. Not quite VIP yet as can't afford to buy the status 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her post is redirected i remember her saying Jamie has gone to pick the post up once! So obvs she doesn’t open any tit filled letters herself and probably gets it all scanned at her pr offices
She will have a PO Box 100% for fan mail and gifted tat to be sent to. Then she either brings it home, puts it in the storage lock up (that she now never shows her Hinchers!) or the loft or garage (that she also never shows!)

Reactions: 4
Why cant she prove it, its no secret. I dont believe she knows and is making it up. If she can't prove that it was Jamie then it didnt happen.
Edit: Noticed she has removed it from her stories just goes to show it was a lie.
True. Unless revealing how she knows would reveal the person (Costa worker for example). I’m not making a case for it either way, just observing. It’s sad that there is so much speculation even. We know she has fans and it wouldn’t be out of character to get fan mail. But so much of it is contrived, we can’t help but question it.

Also, I don’t think it was Jamie’s writing 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ohhhh....and this is the dress I intend to wear to the party and I’m still waiting to hear back from Carl Bembridge to see if he can do my hair like this!
I hope you've got the boobs for that dress, or are you looking to get a set #gifted? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It bugs me every time she says to pour just a capful down the drain, but never actually measures a cap and pours nearly half a bottle down. Have you seen the zoflora caps? They are tiny!! It's the reason one bottle is suppose to last so long!!
Definitely more than a capful as the water was white????

View attachment 77823
Can we just pay some attention to the bit i have highlighted!! 'Money i don't have.....' i give up with these people!
Three hours cleaning your oven 😩😩🤯🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god, I've just seen the pinkie promise. That has to be the most nauseating thing I've seen, not least them using the same words. They are literally morphing into one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhhh....and this is the dress I intend to wear to the party and I’m still waiting to hear back from Carl Bembridge to see if he can do my hair like this!
It's ok I suppose.But the rest of us are making an effort.x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her social blade Stats are hilarious the women literally does nothing on her Instagram except scrape for barely plausible content! What was that about 'they say I buy my followers' Soph..... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we all shut up about the percy pigs? I'm living in the Netherlands now and 😭there's no M&S 😭 no B&M 😭 nothing useful and all I want is a sodding percy pig but I can't buy any and I'm a fat cow and shouldn't even be thinking about them 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a quick note now I've caught up on the thread - it was my Nan's funeral today but all you trolls have put a smile on my face so thank you

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What a world we live in when you have to promise someone that you will stay off of Instagram and you can’t just do it off your own back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.