Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

What I don’t get is, why would she be lying about needing clothes? I did think surely they’ll have stylists to bring her clothes to wear for appearances. Like they will a make up and hair team.
She's probably got deals lined up to get paid to wear certain clothes from brands.

These stores are just content to pad out, we all here can see it's acting up to play the part. The truth wouldn't make her very relatable and herself and the team knows this.

Just acting as if she's going on a media tour all on her own without any help or guidance. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's probably got deals lined up to get paid to wear certain clothes from brands.

These stores are just content to pad out, we all here can see it's acting up to play the part. The truth wouldn't make her very relatable and herself and the team knows this.

Just acting as if she's going on a media tour all on her own without any help or guidance. :rolleyes:
Swear she said yesterday that it was the first time that been been away with just her management and not her family, but today shes packing a case for Jamie

Reactions: 10
Oh wow! I can’t believe how down to earth and relatable Mrs Grinch is, struggling to find an appropriate outfit that looks half decent 🙄 bore off! Surely she’ll be dressed by her management team?
Absolute cock of a woman. So disappointed this morning are having her back! But excited for their Facebook post because I’ll be looking for the tattlers comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do think it’s odd, that it wasn’t mentioned at the end of today’s this morning, that she is on tomorrow. If she was that huge and such a big deal, surely they would have mentioned it to get people tuning in?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats the thing though she isnt a big deal,l think phil and holly realised what she was when she was on the show last time

Reactions: 19
Thats the thing though she isnt a big deal,l think phil and holly realised what she was when she was on the show last time
Have gleam paid huge money for a slot? I think that’s the only way she would be back on, and unfortunately it has to be with Phil and Holly as the book is released on Thursday!

Reactions: 5
I’m hoping she’s asked more questions like one of the reality TV women were (I honestly don’t know who), the one who got married abroad recently with loads of guests. She was grilled about having a deal to cover the cost of it all. Would be great to see her being asked questions that will actually tell the truth about her.

Reactions: 17
So my local radio dj has decided to tell us all how "amazing" MH is..to seek her out on IG. How his whole house smells of lenor and zoflora...I hope his next shits a pineapple! The knob rash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's too quiet here today...I'm aware you all may have a life, but I don't. Please come back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m here but apparently even though I can see through MH’s rubbish my opinion isn’t liked. Far from a Hinch Army (her Army are nuts) I’ll read but not comment from now on

Reactions: 2
I’m here but apparently even though I can see through MH’s rubbish my opinion isn’t liked. Far from a Hinch Army (her Army are nuts) I’ll read but not comment from now on
Bugger it my opinions aren't always appreciated, but they're yours. Post away.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she's going away without Jamie I hope he does nothing at home whilst she's gone, no spraying anything or karate chopping the pillows and when she gets back the place is a tit hole 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she looks relatable! It will get the Hinch Army in side if she is panicking and looking for clothes. They will feel sorry for her!
And then they’ll tell her how brilliantly she did on the telly, under the circumstances... please, it’s all an act 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
And then they’ll tell her how brilliantly she did on the telly, under the circumstances... please, it’s all an act 😡
I’m ready with my Instagram comments, once it’s uploaded 🤣🤣

She is really pissing me off now with her use of chemicals! “It really doesn’t need to be done....but I’m doing it anyway?!” Then squirts an extra squirt into the air!!! If the use of chemicals isn’t bad enough already, we are now doing stuff for the sake of it!!!! 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Irony one of her minions has just started on an acc i follow for not hashtagging gifted altho she thanked the company for sending her the items to try... They need to look a lot closer to their messiah 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.