Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked from Twinkle after saying if she didn’t like trolling then the simple solution was not to put yourself out there on social media. Shame really after only adding her today 🤣
Hahaha! How dare you offer practical advice 😂

Reactions: 6
She done it to my mate! Sadly her boy died a few hours after birth... my friend is raising awarness and help to anyone else that has to go through it. Reached out to Mrs Hinch and got blanked!! Twice!!! So Yh she’s like that
Sorry to hear that but not the slightest surprised. She totally lacks empathy. I've actually never known anyone as self absorbed and narcassistic as this woman.

It's why she's said she's working for charities, then it turns out she isn't. She makes out she's working for free, but she's taking thousands off the charities just to mention them. Then she doesn't bother with them again. Remember the dogs trust, she said she'd become a volunteer after xmas, she didn't do a single day. They just paid her to turn up for an hour and promote them for $$.

Unless people are blind fans and buying her #AD links she's selling, she isn't interested.

If you have a genuine sadness or issue or even just real anxiety, she sees you as a problem and blocks you.

These fans are in for a shock when she's made her money and clears off. I've seen it so many times with others.

Reactions: 11
She was paid to promote them so she did. Like with countless other things, they get one viewing then disappear forever.

Unless they are willing to pay handsomely, then she'll show them more frequently.

Btw they sent her ugly Baylis and Harding hand soaps :ROFLMAO:

Boots the chemist sells AMAZING ones.

Reactions: 4
I used to love her. Followed her from 70,000 and got completely sucked in. Spent a fortune on cleaning stuff one dinner time, and I remember a male colleague being like WTF it’s all for profit for her and I stupidly didn’t believe him.
I messaged her when my dog died and I had a miscarriage shortly after and I was devastated. Which she read and ignored. ATB.
Poor bloody Henry, when he next goes to the vets they’ll surely warn her about his weight.
I genuinely hope no one gets hurt from following some of her ‘cleaning methods’

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You can tell Hinchers where the most unpopular girls in school and now is there chance be in with the "it" crowd.

Reactions: 16
We love Mrs Hinch is the best one. They post some crazy stuff on there! Although I must admit, There are some lovely women on there who share photos of their kids rooms they’ve recently decorated. I like that. But the posts off the die hard fans make my day

Hinch will be FUMING that twinkle twit is directing people to the this site and page 😂 ATB twinkle, you’ve got no chance of getting a free book now 😂
Twinkle is how I found this page in the first place. I'd no idea of it. I thought I was the only one who hinch stressed out with her lies then twinkle had a rant and taaa daaaa 🤣😂

So she'll issue a warning on reading the back of the packet for a face mask, but not a warning on reading the backs of chemicals.
Shes sprays the astonish germ clear disinfectant about and wipes straight away.. the back of the bottle says to leave for 1 - 2 minutes for it to work, then wipe. Dettol spray says to use on a pre cleaned surface, not spray willy nilly.
Toilet gels say not to use with other products.
But you know, make sure you use a pointless face mask correctly!

Reactions: 11
So she'll issue a warning on reading the back of the packet for a face mask, but not a warning on reading the backs of chemicals.
Shes sprays the astonish germ clear disinfectant about and wipes straight away.. the back of the bottle says to leave for 1 - 2 minutes for it to work, then wipe. Dettol spray says to use on a pre cleaned surface, not spray willy nilly.
Toilet gels say not to use with other products.
But you know, make sure you use a pointless face mask correctly!
I wouldn't be surprised if she had a cleaner...

I'd love to see her clean an end of tenancy filthy flat. It would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oops 😂

Maybe the anxiety Thing is true though x
Not bad to say she likes to shop on Ebay. 2017 she didn't get paid to shop on there though did she. Maybe the anxiety is true, if it is she should be reaching out to people instead of blocking. Bet it took her ages to find the same furniture she has on Ebay. She would have been like "Jamie, Jamie, I've found it, that's some more money dorgeous for our savings" 🤮🤢

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if she had a cleaner...

I'd love to see her clean an end of tenancy filthy flat. It would be hilarious.
I'd love to see a swab test done on her units and floors, especially the floors because she never actually uses soap. All she ever does is wipe the dirt up where its wet and cover the germs with disinfectant. It woukdnt score high as the units are done frequently, but it wouldn't be as clean as she thinks

Reactions: 7
Maybe it could be true but she'd have gone to see a GP surely rather than asking people on Facebook?
Haha dont be silly, how would you get loads of sympathy and attention if you kept your problems personal and went to privately see a Doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to see a swab test done on her units and floors, especially the floors because she never actually uses soap. All she ever does is wipe the dirt up where its wet and cover the germs with disinfectant. It woukdnt score high as the units are done frequently, but it wouldn't be as clean as she thinks
She doesn't seem to understand what a cleaner is, what a disinfectant is and how they work. As long as it smells nice, right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.