Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was paid to promote them so she did. Like with countless other things, they get one viewing then disappear forever.

Unless they are willing to pay handsomely, then she'll show them more frequently.

Btw they sent her ugly Baylis and Harding hand soaps :ROFLMAO:

Boots the chemist sells AMAZING ones.
I’m sure I read it’s around £13,000 for a product to have it’s very own highlight on her page? 😱

Twinkle is how I found this page in the first place. I'd no idea of it. I thought I was the only one who hinch stressed out with her lies then twinkle had a rant and taaa daaaa 🤣😂
Who’d have thought it, twinkle twit - bring tattlers together since 2019 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not bad to say she likes to shop on Ebay. 2017 she didn't get paid to shop on there though did she. Maybe the anxiety is true, if it is she should be reaching out to people instead of blocking. Bet it took her ages to find the same furniture she has on Ebay. She would have been like "Jamie, Jamie, I've found it, that's some more money dorgeous for our savings" 🤮🤢
The eBay part is her sister, should’ve made that clearer. Sophie then asks for help to use eBay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello. I've never been a hincher...
I initially followed her and supported her growing account... Not in a mindless sheep way, but in a genuine "you go girl" way. I knew she didn't know how to clean (calling Harpic bleach lol) and a lot of her tips were dangerous (zoflora on a mattress, zoflora and bicarb shake and vac etc), but it soon became obvious that she's not genuine and she's in it to make money of her followers. So I unfollowed and blocked her.

The whole hinch army makes me think of a cult...
I was the same as you. And when she’d post the occasional inspiring message about being a girl who likes to clean, a girl who has eyes and can read the things being said etc, I’d wonder where those things were being said because no one ever mentioned this site 😂 I honestly thought wow, people are so mean! She’s lovely. Let her clean and leave her alone!
I knew nothing of her sales past, how could I? She repeatedly said she was a hairdresser. I didn’t know she was paid to promote products, I’d followed her since 20 odd thousand followers and as her page grew she never said she was in paid partnership or anything like that. As far as I knew, Ava May gave her a few free melts because she was a brand rep and had been for a while. When the minkys sold out and she was big in with the company and started getting personalised ones I thought well where’s mine? We’re all in this together but you’re proudly showing off another minky and you’ve got a cupboard full! Then the stock piling products, show me your haul bollocks was just too much!

Reactions: 12
I was the same as you. And when she’d post the occasional inspiring message about being a girl who likes to clean, a girl who has eyes and can read the things being said etc, I’d wonder where those things were being said because no one ever mentioned this site 😂 I honestly thought wow, people are so mean! She’s lovely. Let her clean and leave her alone!
I knew nothing of her sales past, how could I? She repeatedly said she was a hairdresser. I didn’t know she was paid to promote products, I’d followed her since 20 odd thousand followers and as her page grew she never said she was in paid partnership or anything like that. As far as I knew, Ava May gave her a few free melts because she was a brand rep and had been for a while. When the minkys sold out and she was big in with the company and started getting personalised ones I thought well where’s mine? We’re all in this together but you’re proudly showing off another minky and you’ve got a cupboard full! Then the stock piling products, show me your haul bollocks was just too much!
I was following her from before 1k. She seemed innocent and sweet. Fml. I knew the moment she was in discussions with minky that she was gonna get paid a lot... What bothers me isn't the fact she makes money, but her lack of transparency.

Now that she's an Ltd company, we might be able to see her turnover etc on companies House!

And quite clearly gathering the troops to defend her against the negative book reviews, won’t be getting her hands dirty herself, won’t need to when she has her army to do it for her.
Grown women behaving like lunatics. They are a zombie army.

Reactions: 11
Omg the pity party over on her stories right now is gross!! She’s sharing all the messages that blow smoke up her arse bet she hasn’t even replied!
I mean I’d be fuming if I was a real hincher and saw all those big insta profiles being sent her tit for free!! What a kick in the teeth for the people who genuinely thought Sophie was a friend 😂

Reactions: 11
Been lurking here for a few weeks. Finally decided to set up an account today. So glad to have found these threads! You’re all my kind of people. I followed Hinch from fairly early on. Thought she was innocent enough and slightly bonkers. The more I watched, the more I realised I was just being sold to. Proud to say I never swiped up, I put my kids to bed not my cloths, I clean my house not Hinch, I have a cleaning cupboard not a narnia and I don’t bulk buy unnecessary cleaning products. Am I welcome here? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg the pity party over on her stories right now is gross!! She’s sharing all the messages that blow smoke up her arse bet she hasn’t even replied!
I mean I’d be fuming if I was a real hincher and saw all those big insta profiles being sent her tit for free!! What a kick in the teeth for the people who genuinely thought Sophie was a friend 😂
Isn't that a sign of the times, when we think that people we don't know, have never met, nor a likely to, are our real friends? Completely bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been lurking here for a few weeks. Finally decided to set up an account today. So glad to have found these threads! You’re all my kind of people. I followed Hinch from fairly early on. Thought she was innocent enough and slightly bonkers. The more I watched, the more I realised I was just being sold to. Proud to say I never swiped up, I put my kids to bed not my cloths, I clean my house not Hinch, I have a cleaning cupboard not a narnia and I don’t bulk buy unnecessary cleaning products. Am I welcome here? [emoji6]
Welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Been lurking here for a few weeks. Finally decided to set up an account today. So glad to have found these threads! You’re all my kind of people. I followed Hinch from fairly early on. Thought she was innocent enough and slightly bonkers. The more I watched, the more I realised I was just being sold to. Proud to say I never swiped up, I put my kids to bed not my cloths, I clean my house not Hinch, I have a cleaning cupboard not a narnia and I don’t bulk buy unnecessary cleaning products. Am I welcome here? 😉
Deffinently welcome 👍🤣

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if she had a cleaner...

I'd love to see her clean an end of tenancy filthy flat. It would be hilarious.
I see alot of people say end of tenancy cleans are bad but when I left my rental house I cleaned it thoroughly and made sure it was clean! I guess alot of people don't?!

Reactions: 8
Been lurking here for a few weeks. Finally decided to set up an account today. So glad to have found these threads! You’re all my kind of people. I followed Hinch from fairly early on. Thought she was innocent enough and slightly bonkers. The more I watched, the more I realised I was just being sold to. Proud to say I never swiped up, I put my kids to bed not my cloths, I clean my house not Hinch, I have a cleaning cupboard not a narnia and I don’t bulk buy unnecessary cleaning products. Am I welcome here? [emoji6]
Welcome to the dark side [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see alot of people say end of tenancy cleans are bad but when I left my rental house I cleaned it thoroughly and made sure it was clean! I guess alot of people don't?!
You'd think people would leave as they found but sadly this isn't always the case. I thought about renting a property out but decided against it because of some of the horror stories.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.