Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, people.

I had to join in with my utter disdain for this woman’s marketing tactics. I unfollowed her immediately after she’d been on This Morninf and saw that she’d been signed up by Gleam.

The thing that bothers me the most about her is the fact that unlike many bloggers/instagramers - especially those signed to companies like Gleam, is her target audience. She very blatantly markets herself to those on lower incomes. Shopping in places like B&M, Home Bargains, Morrison’s...nothing wrong with that. I’d much prefer to pay less for something I need if I can. What she does instead is play on that massively and keep buying cheap, useless tat and offering ‘helpful’ links to buy them. That god awful clock has already sold out. It’s obvious that someone on a higher income wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole, so it’s made out to be a bargain as she rakes it in. All these small amounts add up for people who aren’t making money from swipe ups and who feel that having a clean home will give them a level of peace and fulfilment.

Except - it never will. She’ll keep plugging the latest cleaning product which is a must have on top of the scores of other things she deems as essentials. Nobody needs a fridge liner. Nobody needs a fridge deodoriser. Nobody needs a million sponges. And nobody cleans their house with sodding disinfectant and fabric softener. I really hope more and more people will realise that she’s a walking advert and that her shilling tactics won’t emd. The amount of people harmed by their need to keep up with her belongings is going to keep on increasing and she needs to take responsibility for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry...deffo not sorry 😂🤣💃💃💃💃💃 happy dance 🎷🎶🎷

Have you noticed a few big accounts have received her book..oh let's keep them onside, bet she's not sent lyndsey queen of clean one 🤣 I use to love LMM but my thoughts are not as good, someone asked if she called hinch out, yes she did when hinch first come on the scene, cant remember what she said but she did a video and said what she had to say and then said she wouldn't mention it again. They're all in it together now, someone actually said they didn't like the little clicks the accounts had, think it was little home bird when she did her live, the bigger the accounts get the bigger arse lickers they're turning out to be. Why couldn't hinch do a give away or raffle one for charity...you hear that sophie and gleam? Stop being self obsessed nob heads and do something...me, me, me, that's all you're use to, give your heads a shake and sort yourself out 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I'm sure I remember LMM responding to a 'hincher' who sent her step by step instructions on how to clean ovens the way Mrs Hinch does. LMM said that if she only had to clean already clean ovens she would do it the way Mrs Hinch did it but the reality is that the ovens she deals with are actually used 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh and while I’m about it for the love of sweet baby Jesus take your beautiful dog to the groomers, exercise him consistently and stop over feeding him. You manage to get your nails and hair done on the regular so quit being so bloody selfish, look after Henry’s needs and start being a responsible canine owner. He deserves better.

Reactions: 30
NOOOO WTAF PLEASE!!!

I use Zoflora maybe once a week, but mainly when my kids have been unwell cos little ones bring home all sorts of nasties from nursery and school.

But soaking a sex toy in the stuff...girl. This is awful 😭

Reactions: 3
SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T WANT A CLOCK GIFTED TO HER BUT THEN PROCEEDS TO DO A SWIPE UP AD FOR THE CLOCK SHE ACTUALLY BOUGHT. christing hell she's awful. i genuinely dont think some of her followers realise that she gets money from all these ads.
Of course they don’t! They’ll be saying oh wow! See, she’s just an honest girl who could have had a designer clock for free but chose to have a £7 one off eBay. Coz she’s all about the bargs!
Is it true she can actually claim the money she spends on her tatt back as expenses because she’s a LTD company?
If so, how do I go about getting reimbursed for coffee and Reece’s pieces? Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, people.

I had to join in with my utter disdain for this woman’s marketing tactics. I unfollowed her immediately after she’d been on This Morninf and saw that she’d been signed up by Gleam.

The thing that bothers me the most about her is the fact that unlike many bloggers/instagramers - especially those signed to companies like Gleam, is her target audience. She very blatantly markets herself to those on lower incomes. Shopping in places like B&M, Home Bargains, Morrison’s...nothing wrong with that. I’d much prefer to pay less for something I need if I can. What she does instead is play on that massively and keep buying cheap, useless tat and offering ‘helpful’ links to buy them. That god awful clock has already sold out. It’s obvious that someone on a higher income wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole, so it’s made out to be a bargain as she rakes it in. All these small amounts add up for people who aren’t making money from swipe ups and who feel that having a clean home will give them a level of peace and fulfilment.

Except - it never will. She’ll keep plugging the latest cleaning product which is a must have on top of the scores of other things she deems as essentials. Nobody needs a fridge liner. Nobody needs a fridge deodoriser. Nobody needs a million sponges. And nobody cleans their house with sodding disinfectant and fabric softener. I really hope more and more people will realise that she’s a walking advert and that her shilling tactics won’t emd. The amount of people harmed by their need to keep up with her belongings is going to keep on increasing and she needs to take responsibility for this.
You make a serious point here. I'm also concerned that the swipe ups for her "ebayers" are not always the cheapest option. Her 'Vera' swipe up on ebay is £25, Dunlem are selling the same product for £15.
People are mindlessly swiping up and buying whatever the cost.

Reactions: 12
Well twinkle is trolling us. She's been on one again today so it seems. I cant see what she puts as she must have blocked me but I've been sent this. Least I'm famous, 🤩 twinkle, you really need to stop reading these forums. You're obsessed, no one wishes you any harm on here, I've nothing against you, I just put that they should have bought you some gin to go with your red bull. That's not being mean. That's voicing my opinion. I'd have been gutted if they wouldn't have bought me anything to go with it. Why are you on mrs hinch forum anyway? Have you got a secret that you don't like her too? We welcome ex hinchers so you're free to have a chat. All the best 😘

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This one may be called We love Mrs Hinch, I'm a member of a few, they are so entertaining
We love Mrs Hinch is the best one. They post some crazy stuff on there! Although I must admit, There are some lovely women on there who share photos of their kids rooms they’ve recently decorated. I like that. But the posts off the die hard fans make my day

Well twinkle is trolling us. She's been on one again today so it seems. I cant see what she puts as she must have blocked me but I've been sent this. Least I'm famous, 🤩 twinkle, you really need to stop reading these forums. You're obsessed, no one wishes you any harm on here, I've nothing against you, I just put that they should have bought you some gin to go with your red bull. That's not being mean. That's voicing my opinion. I'd have been gutted if they wouldn't have bought me anything to go with it. Why are you on mrs hinch forum anyway? Have you got a secret that you don't like her too? We welcome ex hinchers so you're free to have a chat. All the best 😘
Hinch will be FUMING that twinkle twit is directing people to the this site and page 😂 ATB twinkle, you’ve got no chance of getting a free book now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got blocked from Twinkle after saying if she didn’t like trolling then the simple solution was not to put yourself out there on social media. Shame really after only adding her today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry Sunnyshine I don't didnt see this reply, thank you for shedding some light. I have read all the threads (most of them at least - I was hooked!) but they all seem to be relating to what does now. I followed her when she already a million followers (not actually a mil because we all know they're bought) so I didn't know at all what she was like at the beginning!

Reading some of the stuff on here today is sickening of how she's behaved towards people with REAL problems and sad depressed times. It's horrid and clearly she is horrid. It's really crazy and I take back ever saying I like her because the her I liked doesn't exist it's all fake and nasty. I take back a gals gotta do too because she doesn't have to be a dick to make money through her platform.

Reactions: 10
Hello. I've never been a hincher...
I initially followed her and supported her growing account... Not in a mindless sheep way, but in a genuine "you go girl" way. I knew she didn't know how to clean (calling Harpic bleach lol) and a lot of her tips were dangerous (zoflora on a mattress, zoflora and bicarb shake and vac etc), but it soon became obvious that she's not genuine and she's in it to make money of her followers. So I unfollowed and blocked her.

The whole hinch army makes me think of a cult...

Reactions: 26
Swipe up to buy my old house !! That will be going for a tidy sum I bet 😂😂 some crazy hinchers will all love in it together.
[/QUOTE
Haha it will end up being like Graceland where you have to pay admission to go and look around in the years to come 🤔😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.