Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the Bayliss and Harding soaps are nowhere to be seen on any of her sinks 👀 so how can she properly or honestly review them in a “couple of weeks time”?,

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That clock is horrendous. I’m sure it would look better if it wasn’t all crooked and stuff 😂
I'm not so sure! When she first showed the box it was in I thought she'd been to the Early Learning Centre for a 'mini haul'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Hey guyss I found another link for you to buy this horrendous clock as so many of you have already lined my pockets for the night but that isn't enough so can you buy some more clocks kthnksbye"

Honestly that is the ugliest effing clock I've ever seen. I imagine she has another one on standby once she's made enough off this one.

Reactions: 9
I think there were a few other people with similar stories, no where near as devastating as the lady who lost her babies, but others spoke of reaching out to her about the mental health and the debt they’d ended up buying the shark hoovers etc, and they were blocked too.
I don’t think anyone’s shown screen shots etc. from what people have said, she has a history of blocking followers who try and contact her when bad things are happening to them.
She done it to my mate! Sadly her boy died a few hours after birth... my friend is raising awarness and help to anyone else that has to go through it. Reached out to Mrs Hinch and got blanked!! Twice!!! So Yh she’s like that

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She done it to my mate! Sadly her boy died a few hours after birth... my friend is raising awarness and help to anyone else that has to go through it. Reached out to Mrs Hinch and got blanked!! Twice!!! So Yh she’s like that
What a disgusting human being. She almost doesn't deserve this wonderful gift of life she is currently growing.

Reactions: 3
The Hinch groups are on form tonight. Oh this sweet irony...

I’m assuming my advice of “Chuck the lot in the bin and grow the duck up” would get me banned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.