Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was this picture
She thinks women who have chosen not to be mothers deserve sympathy?! well duck me.

Maybe, just maybe, they are happy with their decision?! Especially with the massively overpopulated planet we live on.

Jesus, I thought the pitying some men minding their own business in Morrisons was a new low. but no, she can sink lower!

Reactions: 14
Do we know that's why she blocked her though? I know I'm gonna get stick for standing up for the Hinch, but despite her flaws, I find it hard to believe that she was blocked for that exact reason. I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me [emoji1745]
I've been blocked by the Hinch twice, so yes she does block people for no reason. She does it randomly, and has from the start. you may have messaged her or may not have messaged her, it doesn't matter. I asked her with a spare account why she blocked me and she blocked that one too. haha. I think she does it to pass the time.

Once she blocked me for liking an instagram page that she doesn't agree with! I wasn't following her, wasn't watching her stories with that account. I well believe she blocked someone for messaging her sadness and thanking her for helping her. Many of us here have also been blocked. why do you think we are here apart from all the other issues with her? She's a head basket!

Someone on here found her original twitter, which Mrs Hinch deleted after it was revealed here. She was ranting at people and telling them to duck off. Now that's the real Sophie.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just read a few pages of this, I’m a bit confused, what harm is she doing to any of you? Social influencers have paved a way for them selves so they don’t have to do the usual 9-5 when she has her baby it will benefit from her being able to work from home. I don’t think there is anything wrong with her trying to earn money from swipe ups, the money doesn’t come from our pockets the price of the item is the same regardless if we use her link or not, to me it comes across as very bitchy and jealously.
Ooh ooh can I say it??? ...hi Hincher👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just read a few pages of this, I’m a bit confused, what harm is she doing to any of you? Social influencers have paved a way for them selves so they don’t have to do the usual 9-5 when she has her baby it will benefit from her being able to work from home. I don’t think there is anything wrong with her trying to earn money from swipe ups, the money doesn’t come from our pockets the price of the item is the same regardless if we use her link or not, to me it comes across as very bitchy and jealously.
Good lord woman, you've clearly not read ANYTHING! Go back and start again lol lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the definition of work is doing something that contributes to society, explain to me how she's doing that?

Reactions: 9
I thought the same when I first discovered this forum .. until I read it all.... we don’t have a problem with the swipe ups... it’s the lies.... she’s a con woman.... and has no compassion towards her “hinchers” who try to reach out to her

Reactions: 13

Don’t let us hold you up on your way out😊.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But what has she lied about? I don’t understand that part, maybe I’ve missed something?? I’m just seeing hate
You have definitely missed alot.... she’s lied about “only” being a hairdresser, telling hinchers that she’s only showing them things she’s bought when actually she’s advertising them.... saying she’s never used certain products before when she has..... there’s lots... which is why this forum has so many threads on her

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure what you think I’ve missed? All I see is what appears to be grown women green with envy that a girl is making money and sharing her wedding which was beautiful memories for her. If u don’t like her fair enough don’t watch her but this seems to be an obsession of hate and in my eyes it’s cruel imagine someone was writing all this stuff about you online and you read it? I’m sure it wouldn’t make you feel good.
I haven't got a problem with her making money from her Instagram account, as long as that's done in a responsible and honest way. The reality is that her account is not about cleaning tips or hacks it's about shameless advertising for umpteen cleaning products that people don't need and can ill afford. I've lots track of the amount of accounts I've seen of young mums neglecting their kids while Hinching, or developing anxiety about toys being on the floor being 'messy' all the while trying to conform to some unrealistic standard of a Hinch grey sterile environment.

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure what you think I’ve missed? All I see is what appears to be grown women green with envy that a girl is making money and sharing her wedding which was beautiful memories for her. If u don’t like her fair enough don’t watch her but this seems to be an obsession of hate and in my eyes it’s cruel imagine someone was writing all this stuff about you online and you read it? I’m sure it wouldn’t make you feel good.
Sophie...is that you? [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So are you saying she’s irrelevant to society, I would imagine the cleaning product industry would beg to differ with the money she makes them.
That's absolutely what I'm saying, I think you prove my point, she is only relevant to big business and does nothing to help society at all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No one has said they dislike her, no one has said they're envious.
Everyone is entitled to make money, what people dont like us the underhanded way it's done. You're right, the Ebay links arent paid for by us, but she doesnt tell anyone that future purchases go right in her pocket.. that's deceitful.
People also have a problem with her bad advice.. no you don't use zoflora as a room spray, or to clean with. You dont use spray dettol to clean with. You don't spray fabric softener about as it makes thing flammable.. that's dangerous, and as an influencer you have responsibly.
People also have a problem with how shes not transparent on her Ads and what shes been gifted.. that's against ASA rules
People DO hope shes reads all this and has the sense to change her ways.. to advise and educate her 2mil (ahem) in a sensible way

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
*Twinkletoes* it is your choice to admire and follow her, if you think she is a good role model for people to aspire to that’s absolutely fine.

You should be respectful of others when we choose to view her differently and use this forum to discuss how she operates.

Reactions: 18
*Twinkletoes* it is your choice to admire and follow her, if you think she is a good role model for people to aspire to that’s absolutely fine.

You should be respectful of others when we choose to view her differently and use this forum to discuss how she operates.
Well said! 👏🏻

Reactions: 11
I see thay have gone for a 4d scan this evening I wonder if the baby will have butterflys flying round its head 🦋

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.