Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the only photos of her family she has ones from her wedding? It just screams narcissist to me to post photos from a day all about her every single time there's anything happening about someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lifewithloumotherof2 used to be called twinkletwinklelittletwat. Obsessed with Hinch. Have a look. Hard to believe companies actually gift her things. It’s quite sad
I wouldn't send her the skin of my tit..crude ok but Christ on a bike! She's the last person I'd want endorsing anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That picture of her dad looking at her and crying is literally the cringiest thing I've ever seen. Actually made my insides shrivel up and my skin crawl
When I got married I came downstairs for the big reveal to my Dad. He looked at me and said "oh very nice", in the same tone he'd use for any ordinary day. Nothing like a reality check off your Dad 😂😂😂 In his defence his eyes did well a bit when we had our dance, but there were no amateur dramatics

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched her stories but didn't see that? Was it from this morning?
Has she really just posted, saying she's thinking of people in difficult circumstances today? Including mums who've lost children..you bleeping hypocrite! 🤬 You really are a piece of work!!

Reactions: 1

It's a post she copied it a pic of different bunches of flowers. Each representing a poignant message about today. One mentions mothers who have lost children.

Reactions: 3
It's a post she copied it a pic of different bunches of flowers. Each representing a poignant message about today. One mentions mothers who have lost children.
Thanks, just saw it - ok that's enough of her stories for today - yuck.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t help myself, I’m really annoyed!
Can I just say Iam incredibly sorry for your loss, you deserved so much more than the way she responded. Today many of us here will think of you and your little one's ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Some were even over the moon they got the Sharks from their husbands for christmas!

Can you imagine the hell that would have broken loose if a husband bought his wife a Hoover for christmas before Mrs Hinch?!
Before hinch I still would have loved a hoover and a ironing board 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The good person in me would like to think that blocking you was a mistake, as surely nobody can be so callous. I'd also like to think that you'll get an apology or an explanation, but it's highly unlikely.
I'm truly sorry for your loss, I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. I really hope that you're in a better place now x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Definition of narcissism, anything seem familiar? 😂

"The hallmarks of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) are grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration. People with this condition are frequently described as arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding. They may also have grandiose fantasies and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment. These characteristics typically begin in early adulthood and must be consistently evident in multiple contexts, such as at work and in relationships.
People with NPD often try to associate with other people they believe are unique or gifted in some way, which can enhance their own self-esteem. They tend to seek excessive admiration and attention and have difficulty tolerating criticism or defeat"

Reactions: 21
Well done. Hope she reads it. It was terrible what she did to you. Nobody deserves to be ignored when they pour their heart out to someone like you dis to her. Thinking of you today on Mother’s day. Xx

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.