Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I’m the same as you! My dishcloths and sponges work just like they’ve always worked in my kitchen and I’d rather be tight than be a sheep 🐑
Tight or not tight she’s a money waster! She spends like no tomorow ( as she is re-imbursed) which is her business but she encourages people who probably in reality like most people can’t afford £24 worth of dishwashing sponges...

Reactions: 10
Please tell ne im not the only one whos skin literally CRAWLS AWAY when she says "fresh and wash" it makes me angry. Its like she has 20 ballbags in her mouth whilst saying it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cleaned my home all the time,
No problem , I thought
I made things shine.
Then came the day
The hinch army was born,
I sprayed lenor all over and zoflored the lawn.
I put cif on my sink,
I put pine down my loo,
I hung a domestos
And added some bloo.
I put Lenor sheets down my sofa,
In my pillows they hid
Wax melts in my burners
Next to my baskets with lids.
You see it's easy to just be this way
We're all in this together
Just swipe on Ebay.
I'm taking your money
Until then I wont rest
I'm living off your swipe ups
So to you all the best.
🤣😂
Insta keeps crashing on my phone so I'm amusing myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And also jamie cut the grass?? Fs iv mowed my pubes lower. Id of punched him if he told me he cut the grass, it looks the same

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really feel that The Hinch and her army should read this.

I don’t care how much money you make, what you’re doing to the environment and the health of people around you is scary. It’s even scarier that you’re so selfish that you don’t care that you’re preying on people’s weaknesses in the hope that they copy you. This is deeply unhealthy and I would urge anyone who is following this insanity to please think about what you’re doing to the health of you and your family, if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf she’s sending her book to insta ‘influencers’ for free? Has she given away any free copies to the #hincharmy or do they not get that special treatment?

Reactions: 23
How fortunate she scoured eBay for the 'exact' link to her +£700 garden furniture and provided a swipe up!! I'd rather sit on a set of railing spikes, thanks hun.
Below the swipe upped link the same garden set is £200 cheaper , but more money's to be made from her
link 😠

• Angry
  • Haha
Sorry me again..but I can't help it. Now we're to share in the celebrations of her Hinchers receiving their books and gushing over them. It's too much. One even says she's had her book sent by MH. No you paid good money for that, could of gotten yourself something worthwhile...like a chocolate teapot.
It’s other influencers/minor celebs that have had the book sent to them as PR. No regular paying grinchers have it yet.

Reactions: 5
And the thing is, the Hoover can't be that good because they're still all using a squeegy to pull up the carpet anyway! If I spent 100+ on a hoover you better bet I want to hoover a room and be done with it, not hoovering, spraying 1001, mopping with zoflora then down on my hands and knees and squeegying too.
I saw an account preaching this, she made me laugh

• Haha
This is deeply unhealthy and I would urge anyone who is following this insanity to please think about what you’re doing to the health of you and your family, if nothing else.
Disinfecting your house constantly isn’t healthy either, especially to young children who need some exposure to germs to develop a healthy immune system.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cleaned my home all the time,
No problem , I thought
I made things shine.
Then came the day
The hinch army was born,
I sprayed lenor all over and zoflored the lawn.
I put cif on my sink,
I put pine down my loo,
I hung a domestos
And added some bloo.
I put Lenor sheets down my sofa,
In my pillows they hid
Wax melts in my burners
Next to my baskets with lids.
You see it's easy to just be this way
We're all in this together
Just swipe on Ebay.
I'm taking your money
Until then I wont rest
I'm living off your swipe ups
So to you all the best.
🤣😂
Insta keeps crashing on my phone so I'm amusing myself
Amazing 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else look at these new fads in the shops and then see the price.. and then think, bugger that! I've coped with cloths/washing up sponges all this time, so I'll cope a bit longer - or is it just tight people like me ? 😂
I’m cheap. I can buy 2 microfiber clothes for 98 cents (75p) and they last ages. I’m not gonna stock up on any product or sponges or anything like that. I don’t need to. The world isn’t ending. Buy as I need it.

Reactions: 15
Wtf she’s sending her book to insta ‘influencers’ for free? Has she given away any free copies to the #hincharmy or do they not get that special treatment?
Gleam will be behind that. It's something they do all the time, think of Zoella sending wicker baskets full of her shite bath stuff to everyone. It's so they'll advertise it and thank her. All they do is write a card and gleam do the rest.

Nobody's safe, I remember watching an American family bunch of vloggers who really aren't into stuff like zoella sells, perfumes and such, yet they still got a basket full of her made in china shite. they looked so perplexed haha.

The influencer doesn't even have to know the people they send them too, gleam just pick people they think will advertise it and gain more followers for her. you rub my back, and i'll rub yours.

marie konto will have got one, prob binned it if she has any sense lol.

Below the swipe upped link the same garden set is £200 cheaper , but more money's to be made from her
link 😠
Clean out your cookies.

Reactions: 12
link 😠
This is why she's so disgusting, she wants her sheep to pay an extra £200 so that she will earn around an extra £12 from her commision (eBay pay 5-7% commision based on the seller's final value fees on the affiliate link programme. Ebay charge sellers 10% in final value fees so that extra £200 will equates to £20, which means Sophie gets 5-7% of the £20). So she is trying to get people to pay an extra £200 unnecessarily just so she can earn an extra approximate £12. This is how much she thinks of her hinchers that she would do that to them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Disinfecting your house constantly isn’t healthy either, especially to young children who need some exposure to germs to develop a healthy immune system.
I only disinfect when someone has a cold or bug. I use to have horrible anxiety over germs, it’s much better now. Now for going out in public? Not so much. If I could I’d wear a hazard suit!

I only disinfect when someone has a cold or bug. I use to have horrible anxiety over germs, it’s much better now. Now for going out in public? Not so much. If I could I’d wear a hazard suit!
I disinfect if there’s a bug in the house and I wash my hands a LOT but disinfecting everything constantly isn’t necessary. I’ve read that a link between sterile environments in the first year of life and childhood leukaemia has been identified? I hope Mrs Hinch eases off on the zoflora when the baby arrives because it’s completely OTT.

Reactions: 9
link 😠
Hinchers are stupid but I doubt their £700 stupid. Who can afford to throw that much money away for someone they idolise But will never meet

And I’m guessing most hinchers won’t have gardens or gardens but enough

I’m sick of the anxiety bullshit. I’ve had anxiety before it was cool, when a panic attack strikes my heartbeat pounds in my ears, I shake, I can’t breathe and my heart beats so fast my head bangs with each beat.. and this can happen out of nowhere or because of an intrusive thought.

I’m so tired of seeing ‘Sandra’ complain about how she has anxiety when her house isn’t clean enough, so she scrubs the bog to make herself feel better, or Hinch insta storying that she’s having an ‘anxiety’ attack, I can’t even pick up my phone during a panic attack because of how much my hands shake.

This tit isn’t real anxiety and all Hinch and her absorbed followers are doing is discrediting people who truly suffer with real, debilitating anxiety and panic attacks. They are literally undoing decades of work to help those with mental health issues.

Thanks a lot Hinch, #allinthistogether right?!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m sick of the anxiety bullshit. I’ve had anxiety before it was cool, when a panic attack strikes my heartbeat pounds in my ears, I shake, I can’t breathe and my heart beats so fast my head bangs with each beat.. and this can happen out of nowhere or because of an intrusive thought.

I’m so tired of seeing ‘Sandra’ complain about how she has anxiety when her house isn’t clean enough, so she scrubs the bog to make herself feel better, or Hinch insta storying that she’s having an ‘anxiety’ attack, I can’t even pick up my phone during a panic attack because of how much my hands shake.

This tit isn’t real anxiety and all Hinch and her absorbed followers are doing is discrediting people who truly suffer with real, debilitating anxiety and panic attacks. They are literally undoing decades of work to help those with mental health issues.

Thanks a lot Hinch, #allinthistogether right?!
I’m right there with you! I’ve had anxiety for 18 years. I’m not gonna do what she does. I don’t think it’s something to be flaunted. I get embarrassed when I have a panic attack and I feel foolish.

Like many people have brought up she ignores people who message her about their MH. She’s blocked some of them as well. She clearly doesn’t “love” her hinchers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.