Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving her *gardening * £6 for seeds 😂😂😂 to put in *dirt* it's compost dear. Under a pound for herbs growing in pots from lidl aldi tesco etc, put the pots in that container, put on sunny windowsill, water. My invoice is in the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s one thing to gossip and exchange views with like minded people on an anonymous forum, it gets left here by the majority of us , I’d like to think . To go to the trouble of contacting a well known ( albeit irritating) stranger directly to throw insults and be an obnoxious twit is beyond nasty, as is making up an account to elicit sympathy, if that happened.

I wouldn’t trust Hinch as far as I could throw her.

Reactions: 16
Loving her *gardening * £6 for seeds 😂😂😂 to put in *dirt* it's compost dear. Under a pound for herbs growing in pots from lidl aldi tesco etc, put the pots in that container, put on sunny windowsill, water. My invoice is in the post.
Drowned those poor little sods earlier as well, probably washed them all out of the *dirt* now 😂

Not sure why she's growing herbs when she doesn't cook but all the best hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do message requests work? It looks like someone has replied to her story, so why does it show up as a message request?

I don't understand the mindset of people who send messages like that. Horrible.
Me either. A few years back, after losing my mum and going through mental health problems, I received a horrible threatening email from someone who went to a lot of trouble to conceal their identity. So it was someone we knew. I was suicidal after that. So now my circle is mega small.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Me either. A few years back, after losing my mum and going through mental health problems, I received a horrible threatening email from someone who went to a lot of trouble to conceal their identity. So it was someone we knew. I was suicidal after that. So now my circle is mega small.
That’s really really awful, I’m shocked at that . Hope you’re ok now.

Reactions: 8
Has henry had his morning walk then only bounded in the garden an hour ago, shes obviously gonna be a bit quiet today as all the swipe ups have started gotta make some money today sophie hey?

Reactions: 1
I cannot fathom the mindset of someone who could be that cruel. Good to hear you’ve recovered.

• Heart
"Saturday, saturday, saturday is swipe up day" (to the tune of the Tiswas theme, showing my age)

The other thing that really galls me about the Hinch's, is the pink job/blue job split. She shamelessly promotes a Stepford wife mentality. I know she'll say he's cutting the grass because she can't work the mower, blah, blah, blah, but given she's such a Beyonce fan, ya know, strong, independant etc, get behind that mower. I mowed (and more) when I was pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay, I am new and I would appreciate your honesty. I have read all the threads and I still follow her and watch her stories, I can't say I have been 'caught' by her BUT I do like Mrs Hinch as she portrays herself to be and since reading your comments I also appreciate her a business woman because a gal has gotta do what a gal gotta do sometimes.

I intitiallly believed what she said about starting the page to show off their lovely new home and how she didn’t want to bore her family and friends by posting on her personal page. I thought wow, I bet she never thought she’d get as big as this!
But when you read through the threads on here and discover her sales past - which she kept quiet about, insisting she was just a hairdresser who liked to clean etc.
But knowing her and Jamie’s sales jobs has made me think that Jamie instigated this, it explains why they’ve bought followers etc too.
The majority of accusations towards her can be backed up with proof on this page.

She’s conned people. Don’t get me wrong, she gave people motivation to want to clean and with a high amount of her followers experiencing depression and anxiety that’s a good thing. BUT, then came the constant plugging of shark hoovers. When your idol is constantly telling you that this is the best thing in the world several times a day and then she ever so kindly gives you all the link to buy it too, that’s when it started leading to trouble.

In my opinion, she saw on various groups dedicated to her that some of her fans had anxiety issues, and she played on that. All of a sudden she did too! And guess what helped her? Going to home bargains 4 times a week and buying as many bottles of zoflora as she could. She would even say ‘I don’t need this, but I can’t leave it on the shelf’ her garage full of the stuff, but she still encouraged people to over buy - even asking you all to tag her in your narnia photos so she could give you some sort of validation.

People have gotten into debt because of her. And I agree that she didn’t force anyone, it’s your own choice etc, when these women reached out to her for help she blocked them. The most heartbreaking one which none of us can get over is the lady who lost her triplets at birth. She sent Mrs Hinch a message telling her what had happened, and Hinch blocked her. The woman then took an overdose.

Then there’s all the #ad #gifted nonsense. She didn’t want people to know she was being paid to promote, because it comes across as a sales pitch and not an honest girl who likes cleaning her house.

I don’t think she’s a nice person. Not when you hear what she’s done to people. Yet these die hard fans dressed their little girls as her for world book day. Sweet Jesus. How awful! World book day is about celebrating your children’s favourite book / author, not some zoflora spraying loon.

If you look at other accounts, LQOC, she’s very upfront with the ads so whilst the constant plugging gets on your nerves you can’t knock her for that. And she can actually clean so..

"Saturday, saturday, saturday is swipe up day" (to the tune of the Tiswas theme, showing my age)

The other thing that really galls me about the Hinch's, is the pink job/blue job split. She shamelessly promotes a Stepford wife mentality. I know she'll say he's cutting the grass because she can't work the mower, blah, blah, blah, but given she's such a Beyonce fan, ya know, strong, independant etc, get behind that mower. I mowed (and more) when I was pregnant.
And her bump isn’t huge yet so that’s not hindering her from doing certain tasks! By the time I was about 7 months pregnant, I was a giant and couldn’t bend over/get on the floor without being a stranded beach whale for the rest of the day. She can easily do pretty much everything she gets him to 🙄

Reactions: 7
Just offering my two pennies worth to this ... I think the Mrs Hinch persona was calculated right from the beginning. They found a gap in a very competitive social media market and have exploited it very successfully. I don’t think they could have known at the start how big the “hinching” brand and hype would become what with the hashtags, the hinch army etc.

I couldn’t agree more!

I think a lot of what she portrays is really her but exaggerated and she’s almost become a parody of her true self. Let’s face it - it’s hard to pretend to be someone you’re not for such a long period of time and with such consistency.

I think she’s got very carried away with the hype and I do think she’s bitten off more than she can chew. Which is why I reckon she’ll leave all this pretty soon probably around the time the baby is born. Maybe she’ll reinvent herself for the future .

She’s one of those women who use pregnancy as a excuse I think personally.

Oh my bleeping God! Imagine the fumes coming off that,they all say dont mix products I honestly think its going to end in disaster for someone and it's that what hopefully will wake these sheeple up to the dangers they are putting themselves and their families in 😤😩😬 I really hope nothing bad happens but if people continue as they are it will not end good!
exactly. Someone is going to end up creating mustard gas in their bathroom

Reactions: 6
Has henry had his morning walk then only bounded in the garden an hour ago, shes obviously gonna be a bit quiet today as all the swipe ups have started gotta make some money today sophie hey?
Saturday is when she makes her money, honey! She needs that dollar, the storage unit won’t pay for itself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does a swipe up Saturday/ Sunday....but we all know everyday is swipeup day with her

exactly. Someone is going to end up creating mustard gas in their bathroom
I actually did this a few years back at work, my client had just poured some viakal down the toilet and she didn't tell me so I was going about cleaning like usual (didn't smell the viakal as I was using it in the shower) so I come to the loo chuck bleach down and start scrubbing,omg my eyes was burning and my throat was so sore was no windows either was horrible

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.