Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on, you now need to tell us who your sibling is lol
Ok, I've got the hang of quoting people now. Yep spot on, there are some seriously screwed up people out there. I have a background in PR and have worked with talent agencies. The stuff that is sent to the offices by fans is freaky.

Reactions: 2
Gleam won’t do anything about her address being easy to find, they welcome any interest , unless it affects their bank account . Dom smales has been present when the sj children are being put in dangerous situations by their irresponsible parents and did nothing.

The support staff also do not protect innocent children, all they are props to draw the buyers in

Reactions: 5
Maybe all this spouting of personal info on her stories is a cunning plan. She could be setting herself up for retirement incognito. with a move to a big new fancy house.

Reactions: 8
Someone has posted the same screenshot on a previous thread and no one had an issue with it 🙄
You've done the right thing to ask for it to be removed. As I said, I only saw yours and thought wowza, that's a bit controversial. Look, it's just my opinion and I shot the post off without much thought. I'm not here to offend anyone but felt that this whole subject is crossing the line somewhat.

Agreed that Gleam have let her down big time.

Maybe all this spouting of personal info on her stories is a cunning plan. She could be setting herself up for retirement incognito. with a move to a big new fancy house.
This did cross my mind too but I thought it would be on the lines of, 'oh guys, my planning permission has been turned down so we need to move house and it's going to be huge because we're all in it together' 😜

Reactions: 6
Someone has posted the same screenshot on a previous thread and no one had an issue with it 🙄
Ah I don’t want to upset anyone, I was just joining in with the anti-hinchers! I’d seen it before, didn’t think there’d be a problem..

Reactions: 3
When she did that photo shoot and questions, it says on there that when her book is released she's set to make her first million. There was a bidding war and penguin won. I cant see her shopping at b&m much longer.

When she did that photo shoot and questions, it says on there that when her book is released she's set to make her first million. There was a bidding war and penguin won. I cant see her shopping at b&m much longer.
Her first royalty cheque could potentially be huge. It’ll include all the pre orders, even if it all comes crashing down after the book as more people realise how vacuous she is, it won’t matter, she’ll already be very wealthy off the back of it all.

Reactions: 7
Jeeez give that dog a haircut. Also his lip-smacking could actually be due to the use of zoflora and and fabric conditioner. It's baaad for doggos and cattos

Jeeez give that dog a haircut. Also his lip-smacking could actually be due to the use of zoflora and and fabric conditioner. It's baaad for doggos and cattos
I was thinking that... got time for lots of shopping trips .. cleaning.. nails.. not a hair cut. He’s got a really dry nose too , sign of dehydration 😬

What’s the betting she will have a story up of someone turning up at her house after this thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Spraying Jamie’s slippers with zoflora??
Surely that’s bad for your skin.
She’ll be making him bath in it next (if she hasn’t already

You forgot ‘high gated’ and massive walls surrounding the property! With her security. Sorry I mean dorgeous menzzzz 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.