Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why she can't cut the grass. I did it 9 months pregnant. To be fair only did it to bring in labour

Reactions: 6
This thread and the others aren't just "based on opinions of her and not facts" there are plenty of screenshots of actual factual information on ALL of the threads.
You said in your initial comment that you "had read all the threads" so you must have seen the facts for yourself.

Reactions: 4
And the thing is, the Hoover can't be that good because they're still all using a squeegy to pull up the carpet anyway! If I spent 100+ on a hoover you better bet I want to hoover a room and be done with it, not hoovering, spraying 1001, mopping with zoflora then down on my hands and knees and squeegying too.

Reactions: 14
For someone who comes across as articulate and intelligent you seem to be asking a lot of questions about what "everyone believes" and on another comment asking "what we are thinking" etc., ?

Reactions: 3
My hoover cost a fraction of how much a shark costs, we've got cats and I've never needed to squeegy my stair carpet. I once rubbed an old croc on a step after seeing it online that the static it creates will pick up pet hair, this was years ago, but it didn't pick up anything. See, my hoover works! It's a very old Henry by the way.

Just an observation. The very last grid post (the bedroom) it’s says ‘gifted items tagged’ one of which is the wallpaper, now I’m pretty sure the bedroom was decorated before all this ‘hunch stuff’ I mean correct me if I’m wrong (not sure if it got decorated again with all free stuff) but why would she be gifted with free wallpaper at the time of decorating her house?, she wasn’t on Instagram then and her house was done when she started her cleaning stuff..it’s all weird

Reactions: 13
I’ve seen so many people on the Hinch fb pages buy a shark then complain about it not working properly so it can’t be that good lol

I’m waiting for the swipe up link for some “dirt” on eBay so her minions can also plant herbs in the dirt to put on there natchos

Reactions: 13
Nothing about her Insta account rings true. I bet she's using bots/pods, anything that increases followers with minimum effort.

Reactions: 5
There’s this Incase her followers need to be educated.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Really?

These Hinchers are mad.

Being grateful for a lazy husband? The bar is REAL LOW

Reactions: 31
I disagree
I was very slim both of my pregnancies but I wouldn’t even think about mowing the lawn.

I had terrible sciatica, carpol tunnel and backache. It did stop me from doing simple manual tasks such as hoovering and it did put me out of breath and shattered for the days I did hoover/mop etc

Everyone experience pregnancy differently so you can’t judge someone else on your experiance

Reactions: 4
Really?

These Hinchers are mad.

Being grateful for a lazy husband? The bar is REAL LOW
This right here is low. This is what Hinch has created, unfulfilled women in 2019 wishing for a simpler time, a time of oppression. Disgusts me MATE.

Reactions: 10
I think she has had it redone she had the decorators in before Christmas.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.