Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she NEED to take that much bleeping shite with her anyway? I bet it’s all bleeping tat and crap. She is so annoying

Reactions: 11
It’s all butternut squash and jd seasonings in those bags
Oh and the cricut

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can honestly never remember my parents car looking like that when going on holiday! And that was with 3 kids and a small dog!

Reactions: 10
Oh what a surprise. Her parents are on holiday with them too. Can they not go anywhere just as a family? Jeez Chris, man up will you.

Reactions: 14
Is she saying her Dad went home or Chris? 😂 Hard to tell when she calls them both Daddy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Could her folks not have taken a load of her shite with them so her kids could have a safer journey!
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Oh what a surprise. Her parents are on holiday with them too. Can they not go anywhere just as a family? Jeez Chris, man up will you.
Does Chris have sisters? Brothers? Mum? Dad ? Or it’s just Butternut Bav’s family they see

Reactions: 6
Does Chris have sisters? Brothers? Mum? Dad ? Or it’s just Butternut Bav’s family they see
I don't think I've ever seen his family. Apart from the ashes and burial plots she posted of his grandparents today!

I don't think I've ever seen his family. Apart from the ashes and burial plots she posted of his grandparents today!
Just went on her page and she seems to have taken it down.
Anybody else see it?

Arrgggh, won't let me edit.

I'm wrong. She didn't take it down. This is it.

Screenshot_20210801-220210_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I was going to mention it seems inappropriate to me.
Even worse when it's not her grandparents!!

Reactions: 12
I was going to mention it seems inappropriate to me.
Even worse when it's not her grandparents!!
That’s appalling! I’m actually in shock. Does her husband look at her Instagram account I wonder? I would be furious if I were him. What an awful woman.

Reactions: 11
That’s appalling! I’m actually in shock. Does her husband look at her Instagram account I wonder? I would be furious if I were him. What an awful woman.
Going by a lot of the things they do and the state of their house and his teeth... He probably doesn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They're inbred redneck types they probably don't see what others do as inappropriate. One of the strangest families on instagram and that's saying something

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's super dangerous to have the car packed like that as Connie will stand no chance against at tent at even 20mph.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.