Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

BAV RECKONS SHE’S “CLEANING”

D11B9231-CE2D-4D9C-9B3C-7B03DA16A799.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone get horder vibes from Bav? It’s the fridge that’s made me think it, lots of the same sauces, those jars (lazy garlic I think they are called) and multiple jars of jam, half eaten? Might explain why the house is so messy if she doesn’t throw things away. Might also explain the need for the clothes she buys, the never off duty jumpers that were same style different colours, same with the popsy dresses?

Reactions: 13
Anyone get horder vibes from Bav? It’s the fridge that’s made me think it, lots of the same sauces, those jars (lazy garlic I think they are called) and multiple jars of jam, half eaten? Might explain why the house is so messy if she doesn’t throw things away. Might also explain the need for the clothes she buys, the never off duty jumpers that were same style different colours, same with the popsy dresses?
Bet she didn't pay for any of the jars all gifted from degusta.

Reactions: 6
Without a doubt. It won't be long before she's a smelly little old lady, surrounded by old newspapers and clutter, with a couple of dogs at her feet, the whole house stinking of piss.. oh wait🤔

• Haha
When you send your Husband out to get cake
Then use it to hide your whole body so no one can see you've been eating all the cake😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only person who can’t stand it when people start captions with “When…” I mean, it doesn’t really make any sense does it?! When what…?!

Reactions: 4
Tee hee ooooh I’m such a silly girl, I don’t understand the football rules tee hee what am I like. God this woman drives me nuts.

• Haha
She's obsessed with the sexist stereotype that women are pink and girly and don't know stuff about mens things. It's so bleeping backwards. I hope to god her daughter has a more empowering woman in her life to look up to when she's older.

Reactions: 10
She looks like gollum sniffing a yorkshire pudding, then I put my glasses on and she still looked like gollum sniffing a yorkie😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.