Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed how awfully untidy her bedroom is in that last post? There is no way on earth I could sleep in a room like that. And the grey sheets....
Urgh yeah there’s some sort of stain on them 🤢 not to mention the dog that’s probably malting like mad and just been for a big piss and tit in the garden wiping its arse on her sheets. Grim. That house is a tit hole, I bet it is stinks. What’s all the stuff in the far left corner? She’s such a woman.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope Chris had a good look at his mother-in-law before he proposed, because that's what Bav's going to look like a few years down the line.

• Haha
Anyone else noticed that they took 2 cars to Woburn? Her old ginger ninja is in the photos in front and Connie is on her lap in the last photo so Butternut is clearly driving herself...blatantly had one car for girls and one car for boys🤦🏼‍♀️

*taking the 2 cars isn’t the problem because they were a larger group. It’s the girl/boy split that bugs me. Couldn’t possibly have had different sexes in the same car 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So Bav is no longer a slimming world member... she has put that it’s because she can no longer commit to attending a class... I’m thinking more than likely she’s out of target and doesn’t want to pay

Reactions: 18
So Bav is no longer a slimming world member... she has put that it’s because she can no longer commit to attending a class... I’m thinking more than likely she’s out of target and doesn’t want to pay
It's a slippery slope, she'll be back to square one shortly

Reactions: 2
quite a lot of people I’ve followed, like Bav, have all of a sudden left SW. I’m wondering if SW have kicked them out and don’t want to be associated with big accounts like Bav- who seem to make it up as they go along 🤔

Reactions: 5
quite a lot of people I’ve followed, like Bav, have all of a sudden left SW. I’m wondering if SW have kicked them out and don’t want to be associated with big accounts like Bav- who seem to make it up as they go along 🤔

I actually feel people are realising its alot of bullshit and expensive when really there is not long term benefits as we have seen one million times. Slimming world needs to be banned it's very unhealthy way to think about food.

I actually feel people are realising its alot of bullshit and expensive when really there is not long term benefits as we have seen one million times. Slimming world needs to be banned it's very unhealthy way to think about food.
Definitely. There's a lot of backlash around SW, quite rightly, as it creates a very unhealthy relationship with food. Also some of the things they teach about certain foods is just wrong.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she's fallen off the wagon, or maybe she's just sick of the guilt they seem to have to feel if they want a piece of doorstep toast, or god forbid, mashed banana or avocado. I wouldn't be surprised if she jumps on calorie counting though (as per all the others). Never getting that SW mag cover.

Reactions: 6
I think it's because she's gained and wouldn't be able to say she's currently a target member so would have to pay.

Reactions: 6
Makes you wonder why they post all these things to then tell anyone who comments that they don’t want to talk about it or it is nobody else’s business. Don’t post then!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.