Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so annoyed by that post. She's so desperate for attention/engagement that she's using her kids medical issue as content. bleeping disgusting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - these kids will need therapy when they're older.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I feel really uncomfortable knowing about his incontinence issues, as well as using the term 'nappies' (that's probably just me).

Reactions: 15
Ffs Bav, not everything has to be shared with strangers
Poor bugger.

Didn’t think it was possible but she’s gone even further down in my estimations

Her husband needs to have a word

Reactions: 13
poor kid why the duck do that to him! Some things can be done privately!
my niece had similar issues and she would have been mortified as she was so embarrassed by it. Thank god he’s got teeth growing though!
The only thing she has ever kept private is her real clothes size and where she works.

Everything else is fair game, I don't think she realises how much she shares and how open her account is and the fact we all probably know more information about her kids than their family does!

Reactions: 15
Wow. I am absolutely disgusted that she has shared what's clearly an upsetting and embarrassing problem for her son all over social media. Did she not for one minute think about the bullying poor Austin is going to get at school when his classmates find out about this?

Reactions: 11
Wow. I am absolutely disgusted that she has shared what's clearly an upsetting and embarrassing problem for her son all over social media. Did she not for one minute think about the bullying poor Austin is going to get at school when his classmates find out about this?
Children can be very cruel at times, this isn't okay. It's overstepping the boundaries massively.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I find it disgusting she’s shared that about him, on her public page with the whole of the PTA following her and parents from school lurking ... shes setting him up to be bullied and that’s not on.
Maybe her parenting, emotional neglect and probably him feeling unwanted may contribute to his bed wetting issues aswell ... i mean they go to bed at 6:30pm and are probably left until the next morning as she’s probably too lazy to take him a few time in the night ,so no wonder !

Reactions: 19
She is an absolute disgrace. That poor child only has one thing to be embarrassed about and that's who his mother is. Shame on her. A face for Radio and a personality for the bin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She really doesn’t care about her kids does she or she’s just that desperate for content/attention 🤷🏻‍♀️
how old is he......7 or so, can she not think of the fact that things stay online and how it might affect him in the future!
Disgusting human being!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Has Bav ever done anything without putting it on Instagram ffs 😂

pleased she’s had her vaccination but can just imagine her “I need you to let me take a selfie”

Reactions: 7
How has she had the vaccine when the NHS website says you need to be 38+ or in one of the other categories 🤨

I live in the same town as her and I haven’t once heard that our vaccination centre has spare vaccines (me and my partner are older than her aswell).......in fact someone I know who is 38 and lives in same town as us has been to book hers and being told there’s no appointments left and the closet centre is an hour away!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe in her town they base it on how old you look or what age group your hair do belongs to, rather than actual age 😂😂

How has she had the vaccine when the NHS website says you need to be 38+ or in one of the other categories 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe in her town they base it on how old you look or what age group your hair do belongs to, rather than actual age 😂😂
💀💀💀💀💀 brilliant

I wonder if she told everyone in the clinic that Austin wets the bed, she seems to love telling strangers

one more thing, she feeds those kids absolute shite...those “sausages” look grim

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least they’re getting a meal today (even if it is shite. Growing up with her food habits). They don’t have that luxury during the week 🙄

Reactions: 4
💀💀💀💀💀 brilliant

I wonder if she told everyone in the clinic that Austin wets the bed, she seems to love telling strangers

one more thing, she feeds those kids absolute shite...those “sausages” look grim
they’re vile, 40% pork, what’s the other 60%. Just buy them proper, decent food 😬

I’m just catching up, didn’t see the post re Austin. What a horrible human she is, I had a bed wetting problem until I was about 10, I used to try and hide it as I got older and deal with it behind my mums back (even though she would know!) but I was so ashamed. Whilst it is common for children to struggle with holding their bladders at night, it shouldn’t be broadcasted across a social media page that’s open and easy for people who know Austin to find out. It’s so disrespectful to him, I’d be so disappointed if my mum ever did that to me when I had that issue. It’d be different if she was talking about it through a page in which her children couldn’t be identified.
needless to say it’s an issue that’s affected me my whole life, I’ve never been able to sleep through the night since l, without going for a wee and after having children the issue came back to haunt me.
She needs to deal with this right, it could end up affecting him later in life

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed how awfully untidy her bedroom is in that last post? There is no way on earth I could sleep in a room like that. And the grey sheets....

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.