Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think she has hoarding issues among other issues, like being a complete duck head and not being able to get off the butternut squash

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sooo her husband's working hard making a craft room for her, meanwhile she's playing with her tit.

Surely there are jobs she can do....clean the house, help him, play with the children.
Nothing she does makes sense to me! I only sit down to do 'hobbies' if my house is clean and everything else is sorted etc which isn't often tbh and I don't even have children 😂

Reactions: 10
Can guarantee she wouldn't still be with him if he didn't do everything for her and be okay with her spending money on everything and anything whilst paying bills himself

Reactions: 5
Can guarantee she wouldn't still be with him if he didn't do everything for her and be okay with her spending money on everything and anything whilst paying bills himself
He looks absolutely frazzled too on recent pics 😳 I think he's aged 15yrs living with horse face

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Honestly, this pic makes me so angry.

She can get a new window, sockets, lighting, insulated, flooring and wallpaper in the garage to make a craftroom FOR HER but she can't even run a hoover round the family home.

This woman beggers belief.

Selfish.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Honestly, this pic makes me so angry.

She can get a new window, sockets, lighting, insulated, flooring and wallpaper in the garage to make a craftroom FOR HER but she can't even run a hoover round the family home.

This woman beggers belief.

Selfish.
She's so bleeping selfish

Chris needs to stop enabling her crappy behaviour
She has two kids living in a bleeping dump. Her priorities are all wrong.
why not have used the money to change the bathroom she constantly slates
Un-bleeping-believable 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think she’s quit Sainsbury’s to do that shite full time and that’s why she thinks it’s ok to spend all that money on a craft space over the rest of the house

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What is her USP if she goes self employed? The market is saturated with people doing the same designs on the cricut and I haven't noticed one original idea from her yet. This seems like an excuse to hide in her "work" room and ignore her children even more apart from when they get monthly bonding time at Costco with a jacket spud. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
What is her USP if she goes self employed? The market is saturated with people doing the same designs on the cricut and I haven't noticed one original idea from her yet. This seems like an excuse to hide in her "work" room and ignore her children even more apart from when they get monthly bonding time at Costco with a jacket spud. :rolleyes:
The thing is, she’s not even doing the basic well and everything just looks tacky and like it was done my a child. I’ve got some stuff off Etsy and I’m guessing the vinyls are done on a cricut but it’s all something different and unique. Her sewing looks dodgy as well, 100% had the chav look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh god. As if she's doing it all pink and then she'll put in that hideous pink cabinet thing she spray painted too

Reactions: 6
Maybe he’s just so keen to do it coz he wants her out his and kids fecking way in the evenings!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At first i thought they were wallpapering with all that bleeping wrapping paper she bought 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's ridiculous they've never done any more than give the manky walls a coat of paint, but can wallpaper, add new flooring too her craft room she won't get any peace the kids and dogs will be in the 'nice room' all the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.