Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the pup is to young to be spayed and should be allowed to have its first season before hand. Its better for the dogs health to allow a season 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Surely the pup is to young to be spayed and should be allowed to have its first season before hand. Its better for the dogs health to allow a season 🤷‍♀️
I have no idea about dogs so wouldn’t know but would assume what ever is best for the dog comes second to what is best for Bav

Reactions: 3
Right. So while you’re sending your kids to school, you’re faffing around making this crap?! Ffs Bav. 🤬
My goodness.....no wonder her house is so cluttered she just makes random tit to fill it up!
If my house was as god awful as that I wouldn’t be sat around doing pointless things like make a crappy sign......wait for it, she’ll be selling them next 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Right. So while you’re sending your kids to school, you’re faffing around making this crap?! Ffs Bav. 🤬
She’s a fucker! I hope no school staff are following her!
they do not need to go in for the amount of time they are.
She’s just too lazy to help them at home.

She’s a fucker! I hope no school staff are following her!
they do not need to go in for the amount of time they are.
She’s just too lazy to help them at home.
Omg in our school we’re having to turn children away due to risk assessment restrictions and there’s twats like her sat on her arse whilst sending her kids to school

I've said on here before I'd love to get a skip and put half her house in it 😱 I'd be crawling the walls with how much they hoard. It's their choice of course but I don't think I've ever seen her say she's having a clear out, she just adds to the pile of shite

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg in our school we’re having to turn children away due to risk assessment restrictions and there’s twats like her sat on her arse whilst sending her kids to school
I feel for you and the poor kids who genuinely would benefit from a place, not the parent who would just like to go for a run and do crafts.
Selfish cow.

Reactions: 3
Our school has said they will only have children in when BOTH parents are at work. So some children go in 2/3 days a week when their parents are physically at work. How are hers in when she’s at home?!

And that lost sock sign...so 2012 🙄 all over craft/Pinterest groups years and years ago. She’s is so tragic. Her house is filled with absolutely shite!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.