Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to throw in on her posts "Can someone remind me at 6.30am to take it with me"
Just to get it in there that she's at work early 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has to throw in on her posts "Can someone remind me at 6.30am to take it with me"
She's got the latest apple products; pretty sure you can set reminders on there...but yeah definitely a 'look at me, I'm essential' post (read as the tiktok trend 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 6
I tested positive for Covid on Saturday and this pic has just started a coughing fit, did she actually thought she looked good?!

Oh my god, what an absolute knob 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

She looks like she's crowning out her Moms vag
Oh no I hope you’re not feeling too bad

Crowning out her mums vag 💀😂💀😂 now there’s a horrible image 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She did this the other day too, when she'd forgotten her lunch "made lunch but forgot it when I left the house at 6:30 this morning"

6:30am, she's such a martyr 🙄

Surely she wouldn’t get a lunch break on that shift 🤣never mind she would be home for lunch time but it’s such a short shift, would she even get any break?!
If it was the same as my old supermarket job, 4 hour shift would get a 15 minute break.
Just enough time for her to shovel into her gob 😂
Maybe we'll hear about the whole hour overtime she did or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it was the same as my old supermarket job, 4 hour shift would get a 15 minute break.
Just enough time for her to shovel into her gob 😂
Maybe we'll hear about the whole hour overtime she did or something 😂
Paired with a woe-is-me, I'm so tired selfie no doubt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tested positive for Covid on Saturday and this pic has just started a coughing fit, did she actually thought she looked good?!

Oh my god, what an absolute knob 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

She looks like she's crowning out her Moms vag
Oh no! Get well soon!!

I think she does think she is incredibly attractive, there are ones of her in her bra and she clearly thinks shes stunning by the pose. Thing is before she lost all the weight, she was pretty. I think the extra pound on her face didnt emphasize her teeth so much, but now shes lost it her teeth are like a bright flashing sign

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no! Get well soon!!

I think she does think she is incredibly attractive, there are ones of her in her bra and she clearly thinks shes stunning by the pose. Thing is before she lost all the weight, she was pretty. I think the extra pound on her face didnt emphasize her teeth so much, but now shes lost it her teeth are like a bright flashing sign
I think she looks like a man in drag, she's definitely facially challenged and the gunning childish looks certainly don't help that 😳

• Haha
Oh no! Get well soon!!

I think this is the thing, her mouth was kind of hidden behind the weight, where as now, there's nowhere for them to hide.
Every time she used to do a run or something, she'd take her Tshirt off and walk around in her bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Check out that genuine smile from Connie. She must think it’s her birthday if the oven door fell off whilst Mrs never off duty was cremating tonight’s offering.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon the kids or Chris deliberately did something to the door so they wouldn’t have to eat her cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Check out that genuine smile from Connie. She must think it’s her birthday if the oven door fell off whilst Mrs never off duty was cremating tonight’s offering.
Or it fell off with the amount of burnt stuff on it as she never cleans anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.