Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was probably showing slimming world magazine what they were missing after moaning for months that they only go for the pretty women on their front covers. They know they made the right decision now. Did she actually pay for those?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please sponsor a Bav for £3 a month, and you too could help
I’m confused! Are these real photos she’s put on social media? I genuinely thought someone was taking the mick and putting her face on other rubbish photos? Please tell me they are real!!! Think I’ll die laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m confused! Are these real photos she’s put on social media? I genuinely thought someone was taking the mick and putting her face on other rubbish photos? Please tell me they are real!!! Think I’ll die laughing
No no, they're real 😂
It's a photo shoot she did a while ago.
She's done another one since I think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It's on her Facebook. Pretty sure she's done more photo shoots than most celebrities!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread is killing me today 😂😂 cheers Bav for the laughs today - raising my very large glass of wine to this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're very real!! Have a nose on her Facebook some excellent ones x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fucks sake Bav where is the “Sunday roast” picture of burnt offerings this week.
I think I’d rather see that then all the shite you are producing on your cricut
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is with all this tat she is making ?
She always seem to do this, anyone remember when she showed us around her garage months ago there were boxes of all sorts.
Like she gets one hobby gets obsessed then moves on.

Reactions: 7
What is with all this tat she is making ?
She always seem to do this, anyone remember when she showed us around her garage months ago there were boxes of all sorts.
Like she gets one hobby gets obsessed then moves on.
Like the popsy dresses. Bought tons. Never wears them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.