Mrs Bavington #6 Never ON duty, such a mess, pleasing herself over a popsy dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the need for secret santa shite
Most of the items received can be picked up at the supermarket ,corner shop or local service station and we all know how Bav likes to shop🤣 it's not like she's not used to getting gifts/ deliveries a packet of pegs is hardly going to get you going when you have already received a Ninja food processor and a Dyson airwrap this week alone🙄
Why not try going a week without a delivery 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m still trying to figure out what the hell an Air wrap is or what it did for her Godawful crappy helmet hair. Also what a effing narcissist... and how the hell do they afford all the shite she buys???
As for that chocolate - how sad must you be to put chocolate on a wish list ???

Reactions: 8
Going to start calling her verruca salt. Even after getting the air wrap her face still looks twisted and miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All that tit she keeps getting sent 🤦🏻‍♀️ A bottle of Nivea that she could buy herself from Poundland 🤷🏻‍♀️ Id few embarrassed to have set up an idea and people kept sending me stuff, but I guess some people have no shame 😆

Reactions: 9
All that tit she keeps getting sent 🤦🏻‍♀️ A bottle of Nivea that she could buy herself from Poundland 🤷🏻‍♀️ Id few embarrassed to have set up an idea and people kept sending me stuff, but I guess some people have no shame 😆
If she really meant it as a random act of kindness she wouldn’t have included her own list of tit

Reactions: 16
If she really meant it as a random act of kindness she wouldn’t have included her own list of tit
She would cause she's Beggy Bavington miserable twunt,needs the attention sadly lacking In Her own life🤣

Reactions: 3
Totally agree! She shouldn't have included her own at all. Not how it works considering she's received a few orders as well as a new hair wrap and other things. She doesn't need this random act of kindness, the other lists genuinely might but she does not!

Reactions: 3
bleeping. Hell! I'm vegan and even I could cook pork better than that!! 😲 Like chewing on an old carpet 😂

One person said their faith in humanity had been restored after receiving a colouring book, guessing they aren't aware of the current state of the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping. Hell! I'm vegan and even I could cook pork better than that!! 😲 Like chewing on an old carpet 😂

One person said their faith in humanity had been restored after receiving a colouring book, guessing they aren't aware of the current state of the world 😂
It's going to take more than some colouring book to restore my faith 😂 but then again maybe my standards of humans are higher.

Reactions: 7

I notice she said that Chris cooked everything except the Yorkshires. Oddly enough the Yorkshires were the only thing on the plate that was burnt!

• Haha
Exactly. Does she understand the point of random acts of kindness? You don't give to receive, yet look whose list is always first. Any excuse to beg for stuff. She's spent £400 on bras this year, she can afford a couple of chocolate bars and some wool. Bet it wouldn't cross her mind to orchestrate this amazon thing and not include herself.

Also the bleeping timehops. No one cares about your own timehop anyway but especially when it's a 4 year old photo of a cereal bar? I mean...not even content to begin with nevermind a flashback to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
If there was ever a roast dinner that described depression then her latest roast would be it....

Pork, dry as a witches tit...2 of the worst roast potatoes I've ever seen...a burnt attempt at a Yorkshire...veg that looks about 7 days old and to top it off a massive slab of burnt butternut squash.

• Haha
If there was ever a roast dinner that described depression then her latest roast would be it....

Pork, dry as a witches tit...2 of the worst roast potatoes I've ever seen...a burnt attempt at a Yorkshire...veg that looks about 7 days old and to top it off a massive slab of burnt
butternut squash.
Christ! There’ll be a drought in Bedford this evening after they’ve all polished off that dinner, I’ve had to chug a pint of water just looking at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact she even has the audacity to call that a roast has upset me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. Does she understand the point of random acts of kindness? You don't give to receive, yet look whose list is always first. Any excuse to beg for stuff. She's spent £400 on bras this year, she can afford a couple of chocolate bars and some wool. Bet it wouldn't cross her mind to orchestrate this amazon thing and not include herself.

Also the bleeping timehops. No one cares about your own timehop anyway but especially when it's a 4 year old photo of a cereal bar? I mean...not even content to begin with nevermind a flashback to it.
Yeah the fact that she always shares those pointless time hops does my head in. As if anyone actually gave a flying duck about her ceral bar 4 years ago nevermind now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg she really looks like one of the whovilles from
The grinch in that pic like someone posted before 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.