Mrs Bavington #6 Never ON duty, such a mess, pleasing herself over a popsy dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaaa ok own up which one of you lot was it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wish it was me 😂

I just messaged her saying “surely if it was random acts of kindness you wouldn’t include your own list? Isn’t that just asking your followers to buy you stuff?”
And she blocked me 😂😂 I wasn’t even being horrible just asking a question!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bollocks to her pretending she was sharing their @'s for their own benefit. Everything she does is for her own benefit. She doesn't like it when someone points that out. Once again it didn't occur to her that whinging about not being happy when she earlier announced she got a £400 hair styler was totally tone deaf. Most people would only get a gift like that for a very special occasion but she just got given it, then begged for stuff on her amazon wish list (FROM STRANGERS!!) then had the cheek to say she was having a strop cos she didn't get cookies.

duck me Hannah. Your complete lack of self awareness astounds me. No wonder you don't have mates.
Imagine living with her, a grown woman who does that toddler face cos she didn't get what she wants even though you spent £400 on her. Divorce mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bollocks to her pretending she was sharing their @'s for their own benefit. Everything she does is for her own benefit. She doesn't like it when someone points that out. Once again it didn't occur to her that whinging about not being happy when she earlier announced she got a £400 hair styler was totally tone deaf. Most people would only get a gift like that for a very special occasion but she just got given it, then begged for stuff on her amazon wish list (FROM STRANGERS!!) then had the cheek to say she was having a strop cos she didn't get cookies.

duck me Hannah. Your complete lack of self awareness astounds me. No wonder you don't have mates.
Imagine living with her, a grown woman who does that toddler face cos she didn't get what she wants even though you spent £400 on her. Divorce mate.
She's a right card isn't she. 🙄

I also see the good in everyone, as I tend to me a good judge of character, but here we have Mrs Bav who unfortunately hasn't got a good bone in her body so I rest my case.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, her hair is absolutely terrible. The worst advert for an air wrap ever.
Dyson must be just delighted :rolleyes: 🦱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know life is not about looks, but she literally has no redeeming features and her personality makes her even less appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she need so many bras and why does she order such hideous ones😂 bravissimo does really nice bras

Reactions: 6
Has she honestly never ever cleaned her windows because they need replaced? The old ones still need to be maintained.

• Wow
She definitely swapped her (presumably!) addictive tendencies with food for a shopping addiction. Not normal for a non-millionaire to spend like she does.

She's an ugly person inside. I'd rather have no money and no tit clutter but be a nice person who other people want to spend time with.

Reactions: 14
Has she honestly never ever cleaned her windows because they need replaced? The old ones still need to be maintained.
Was thinking the same, my front skylight windows have blown too but I still clean them inside and out 🤷

She's just a lazy witch. Self centred, rude lazy witch, yes, that's it 😁

Reactions: 8
I've 4 windows in my house like that! A bedroom one & 3 in conservatory 😣 i still clean them when I'm doing every other window 😂 & I'll clean them until the day we have the money to sort them out... She really must not make an effort with cleaning 😒 I spend most of my day cleaning & going in circles after my 4 year old & 2 dogs who drag their own toys out 😂 dirty dirty cow

Makes me wonder what plus size Bav was like 🤔
Maybe she was nicer when she was bigger and now she's more confident she's become an arrogant arse... but sadly I think someone who knows her IRL said she's always been a dick 🤣

I've 4 windows in my house like that! A bedroom one & 3 in conservatory 😣 i still clean them when I'm doing every other window 😂 & I'll clean them until the day we have the money to sort them out... She really must not make an effort with cleaning 😒 I spend most of my day cleaning & going in circles after my 4 year old & 2 dogs who drag their own toys out 😂 dirty dirty cow
She must really want mould in her house the dirty cow! 🤮 does she not realise that she's setting the scene for a whole host of problems like damp, which will cost you 1000s to get rid of 🙄 dirty windows breed spores that then turn into mould. Yuck!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.