Mrs Bavington #6 Never ON duty, such a mess, pleasing herself over a popsy dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice all the tit on the cabinet / drawers behind her? A year later and nothing’s changed

Reactions: 2
Notice all the tit on the cabinet / drawers behind her? A year later and nothing’s changed
Actually can't cope with the state of her house - she has a dog, they both smoke, it looks like she never cleans or tidys up, she has that stand with shoes and coats by the door - I bet the house stinks !

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That chicken 😂😂😂😂😂 is it possible for her to cook anything without cremating it?

What is that gold thing by the curtain? I couldn’t tell by zooming in. It does look like those foil decorations. She’s such a state. Used to moan constantly because she wasn’t picked for a cover girl but makes no effort. Constantly gurning!

• Haha
Another one that has to tug at their skin to show it 😑 yes. We can see it without you flapping it and grabbing it. Why do people feel the need to do that 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She kills me. Remember a few weeks ago when she was jizzing over the fact popsy make overpriced shorts now that she “would only wear for MODESTY, because she doesn’t get chub rub”??? Bollocks. I’m a size 10 with smaller thighs than her and I get chub rub! She’s a joke.

Reactions: 3
Bav is deffo one of those on Facebook that puts something up and everyone is like U OK HUN and she’s like I’ll PM you. What a douche canoe
Oh my god of that popped up as a memory for me I would cringe so hard I would prob try go back and delete it but not Begay bav, she shares it just to remind everyone how much of a knob she really is 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arghhh, that lasagne. I’m sure it tasted nice rnough(ignoring the obligatory burnt butter it squash), but FFS, how hard is it to wipe the splatters off the plate before you take a photo of it??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.