Mrs Bavington #6 Never ON duty, such a mess, pleasing herself over a popsy dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think big weight loss accounts gain a lot of followers when they are losing weight consistently and then people just don’t bother to unfollow but if her meals when she was losing weight back in the day looked like the ones she posts now I’m baffled as to why people would follow 😬🤣
Or you’re like me who made a SW account and gave up but uses my account to view Hinch after being blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she put on lipstick to take that pic “just out of the shower “? 🤣
Connie’s bedroom sign : unicorns and rainbows
Austin’s: race cars

She said about a take away costing £26 so she spends that on clothes as it's better and lasts longer. So I guess she gained weight because she never cooked/ burnt and just got takeaways. So just replacing one obsession with another.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How does her hair look so dry when it's still wet from the shower!! 😂

Those door signs 🤦‍♀️I'm so sick of her I'm dying for one of those kids to tell her to duck off, my dream is that connie grows up to be a racing car driver and Austin grows up to be a stay at home dad, her tiny little mind couldn't handle it 😏

• Haha
9FF151A1-A4B8-4956-BFD9-AFB9E3386284.png

That bleeping scrunched up face! Why?
Also, can anyone enlighten me as to what the gold thing is near the curtain frame, left over Christmas decoration that lazy bav couldn’t be bothered to tidy away or a crown for her royal saltiness?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha, I nearly peed myself at the outfit of the day post...she’s tagged all the places she got the stuff from!! Is she for real?! Does she actually think she’s inspiring anyone to buy any of the things she wears??? I’ve never known anyone spend so much money on clothes but look so dated, and spend so much time moaning about ironing and look so unkempt. She’s hysterical.

Reactions: 8
‘Got bored , did my nails ‘
Never mind you nails , clean your house you filthy mare !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think her rings are vile? Clearly went for look at all the bling and money rather thank class. I’m all for a big ring but at least make sure they look got together.

🤢🤢 kids are doing craft you are advertising for a company... most people would make sure its clean and tidy not Bav just leave it a mess 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Those goujons are burnt....how the hell can she burn things all the time? It's really not difficult!

Anyone else think her rings are vile? Clearly went for look at all the bling and money rather thank class. I’m all for a big ring but at least make sure they look got together.
I've always thought this, they look like they're the cheap ones from Argos. (Which is fine if it's all you can afford etc) but at least make sure they go with each other! Her nails are dreadful too 🤦🏼‍♀️

She needs to put the knitting down and clean that kitchen! View attachment 166304
I actually could not live like this..... I clear everything off the worksurface and wipe it down with anti-bac spray several times a day.... especially now I'm working from home I can't bear clutter... I have a shelf behind the door with 'bits & bobs' but all I have on the work surface is kitchen stuff - a microwave, toaster and kettle..... even tea/coffee/mugs etc are in a cupboard by the kettle.... how can she even live like this is beyond me it's bleeping disgusting and it's not teaching those kids anything.... she is a lazy, lazy bastard !

Reactions: 8
The nails and ring shot was totally to show off her tan and thigh gap and also almost her vagina 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I know this is really sad but I’d love to create a fake craft account and message Bav saying We would like to gift her a Cricut😂😂 just for jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can she think this dress is too big 🤷 It fits !

She's not happy unless she's squeezing herself into Tammy Girl cast offs in age 9-10 or whatevers it is she claims to fit into
That's what I was thinking, does she think everything needs to look like sausage meat overflowing out of its skin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.