Mrs Bavington #6 Never ON duty, such a mess, pleasing herself over a popsy dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or has she not complained about being at work for a while? I no longer follow the drip but haven't heard of any moaning about how tired she is from her 15 minute work day.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why at least 3 times a week we have to see throw back pics .... we get it you used to be fat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her house looks as tit from the outside as it is on the inside.The back of her house looks like a farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
41BE75D8-DA99-491C-AED0-7B88D4FCC97C.png

Nah 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cant cope, what the actual F*** .. those teeth are something else why would she even post this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her house looks as tit from the outside as it is on the inside.The back of her house looks like a farm.
It does look better in the outside than the inside, mainly because it’s a bleeping tit tip inside so couldn’t be much worse!

it’s like Bav and her personality. Outside looks better than what’s inside,but that’s not saying much due to her gross personality!

Reactions: 2
I've just been catching up + literally came on to say this ! They're right scruffy aren't they ! Could have at least painted the gate/fence or whatever it is and tidied up.

Considering she thinks she's a cut above everyone else she's certainly not got any class that's for sure 🤷

Reactions: 5
If you loose something where is the first place you look?
Not Bav I wonder what else was down the side of the sofa🤔

Reactions: 5
If you loose something where is the first place you look?
Not Bav I wonder what else was down the side of the sofa🤔
She should try looking in her helmet hair 😄 or down the cleavage of one of her bavmissimo bras

• Haha
So she hasn’t cleaned under her sofa cushions for 3 months? With young children? Christ I whip the hoover over mine weekly and I find so much crap and I only have 1 kid lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So she hasn’t cleaned under her sofa cushions for 3 months? With young children? Christ I whip the hoover over mine weekly and I find so much crap and I only have 1 kid lol
So she does her cleaning quarterly 😆😆 #neveroffduty

• Haha
This does beg the question of where did she actually look?! I reckon she just ordered another one to suck up to the owner even more as she could t be arsed to look for it!

Those kids are in for a lifetime of bad eating habits and bad digestion! Celebrating them having pasta and hotdogs for tea 😩

Anyone else think she's probably hid the journal there knowing Chris wouldn't bother to look so that she could order a new one?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who doesn’t move the cushions on their sofa for 12 weeks !!! Absolute woman !!

Imagine publicly admitting to not cleaning under the sofa cushions for 3 months, absolute woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.