Mrs Bavington #6 Never ON duty, such a mess, pleasing herself over a popsy dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usually Bev is the self entitled twit she always has been. She flouted the advice early doors and was out shopping for non essentials most days, she’s now profiting from the pandemic and now winging. I know people who haven’t been allowed to go to grandparents funerals because the numbers allowed were 6/7 and were allowed wakes.

She has no idea how privileged her life is and yet she always seems to moan about something. Maybe buy some bigger clothes Bav and you won’t be in a permanent state of being uncomfortable!
She needs to shut the duck up. I buried my Dad last week and there was only 17 of us. Max was 20. We weren't allowed a car apart from hearse, had to sit every other row, wasn't allowed to sing the hymn & no wake afterwards. No-one was able to touch, although I did have a very brief hug with family although we were all wearing masks. That was the criteria. And we went with it. Because it's the rules. We'll have a big celebration of dad's life at a later date when we can but so many people were disappointed they couldn't come as my Dad was very popular. No-one moaned though as we're all adults and have respect. She needs to learn some !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs to shut the duck up. I buried my Dad last week and there was only 17 of us. Max was 20. We weren't allowed a car apart from hearse, had to sit every other row, wasn't allowed to sing the hymn & no wake afterwards. No-one was able to touch, although I did have a very brief hug with family although we were all wearing masks. That was the criteria. And we went with it. Because it's the rules. We'll have a big celebration of dad's life at a later date when we can but so many people were disappointed they couldn't come as my Dad was very popular. No-one moaned though as we're all adults and have respect. She needs to learn some !
i’m so sorry for your loss, GossBoss x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So sorry for your loss. I hope you get to have the celebration of your father's life that you deserve. You all have something that awful Bav could never achieve or understand - dignity and respect

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So very sorry for your loss x x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.