Mrs Bavington #6 Never ON duty, such a mess, pleasing herself over a popsy dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new dishwasher why? Shouldn't they attempt to do something with that kitchen. You don't need to spend a lot of money to give it a wee makeover. Or even better CLEAN it you just no it stinks of chip fat.

Reactions: 9
She always goes on about how she has these jacket potatoes that cook in the microwave in 5 minutes and save so much time 😂
It's a lot less hassle to just put a potato in the microwave for 10 minutes than cook a bunch and freeze them and then reheat them 😂
They might be 'oven baked' but you don't get the crispy skin like you do cooking them in the oven.
😂

Thinks she's done something amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could be wrong, but I thought the prepared jackets are rubbed with oil aren't they? I bought them once and the kids absolutely flamed me for it, so back to baking for an hour in the oven it was. And the quick ones were soft and minging. I thought she was hyper-sensitive about what food she eats? She'd be healthier if she just stopped smoking. And I seriously wouldn't order masks or anything else from a heavy smoker (no offence intended, I just wouldn't, as they will smell).

Reactions: 5
I could be wrong, but I thought the prepared jackets are rubbed with oil aren't they? I bought them once and the kids absolutely flamed me for it, so back to baking for an hour in the oven it was. And the quick ones were soft and minging. I thought she was hyper-sensitive about what food she eats? She'd be healthier if she just stopped smoking. And I seriously wouldn't order masks or anything else from a heavy smoker (no offence intended, I just wouldn't, as they will smell).
She spent hours baking the potatoes herself and put them in the freezer 🙄 because it was easier to just cook loads and then microwave for 5 minutes apparently

Reactions: 2
Clearly never heard of put it in microwave for 10 mins then finish in oven 10 mins to go crispy!

just showed my bf the pic of the burnt jacket spud and he went ‘it’s not that burnt’ traitor

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The potatoes look like they would taste of freezer, as my son used to say🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can see the logic behind bottle bags but a clip would be more ideal 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I work in a school and generally less is best! Things just get lost 🤷🏻‍♀️

What a ridiculous thing to make! I’m a reception teacher and when the kids come in the put their bottles in a designated place. What the duck is the purpose of a bottle bag???!!! This woman has too much time for tit on her hands .

Reactions: 8
What a ridiculous thing to make! I’m a reception teacher and when the kids come in the put their bottles in a designated place. What the duck is the purpose of a bottle bag???!!! This woman has too much time for tit on her hands .
She is obsessed with tat
More tat to store tat

Reactions: 3
What's with the proper job guff😂
Home from the proper job, on with the sewing job, what about Instagram that probably pays better than the other two jobs🤣

Utter clutter everywhere. Fancy showing the world the state of your house when it looks like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Spent all that money on the family rule and wrote on it in scruffy wonky writing 😬

• Haha
It's not a surprise they both have grown 2cm from a few weeks ago if they've got their school shoes on 😂

• Haha
Sharing her kids schools again. Just incase any new followers want to stalk her kids.

Sharing her kids schools again. Just incase any new followers want to stalk her kids.
Everyone knows where she lives too
She’s such a dumb duck
But then shouldn’t be surprised, this is the prick that actually had Instagram & Facebook remove some pics of Connie as she has no regard for their safety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.