Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep referring to her husband as 'Daddy'? That's just plain weird.

I'm beginning to wonder if she calls him that to his face?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep referring to her husband as 'Daddy'? That's just plain weird.

I'm beginning to wonder if she calls him that to his face?
I bet she does and when she's in bed with him too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And Apple stickers are edible but they are not designed to be eaten, they are supposed to be removed. They made them edible incase one accidently got eaten.

Cannot stand the vile turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Went for a non essential trip to the farm shop for fruit and veg... The farm shop must also have ab&m inside it because she seems to have popped in there too πŸ€”

Basically she's dragged her kids and recovering husband with her and forced them to wait in a hot car twice so she can go and buy stuff she doesn't need. How can she not see that she's part of the problem?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Went for a non essential trip to the farm shop for fruit and veg... The farm shop must also have ab&m inside it because she seems to have popped in there too πŸ€”

Basically she's dragged her kids and recovering husband with her and forced them to wait in a hot car twice so she can go and buy stuff she doesn't need. How can she not see that she's part of the problem?
I'm confused what did she get from b&m ?

For someone who seems to spend all her time ironing, her clothes are always creased πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest story, thinking she’s cool playing a dance track over a video of her garden pots 🀣

You when you see memes about everything you see on social media to be fake and usually on credit. She is the epitome of that. You can tell who she is on social media is exactly that, for social media and likes. Unless she got given a huge lump sum from her parents, I have no idea how she affords it all

Reactions: 3
Why is she bothering to pot up plants. Weed the patio first

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.