Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's taking the kids in the car too or will this warrant and emergency visit to Nana & Grandad's !

Reactions: 1
The post where she is complaining that she has to drive 1hr to drop off her husband's case to hospital. What a bleeping self centered horrible little bleep. Her husband is in hospital in agony getting surgery snd she complains about driving 1hr. bleeping spoilt little witch.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if the police pulled her over- just a routine check it was an essential journey!
you could just imagine the post and her slagging them off and the mouthful they would get

Reactions: 4
Like she cares if Chris know/approves, she’ll do her usual it’s my page crap to him.

I give her 3 days before she warrants an emergency drop of to her parents because she has no idea how to parent her kids alone.

Why does he stay? He’s earning good money clearly to be able to walk. She’s clearly not up for bedroom antics, spends all his cash, try’s to give him food poisoning on a daily basis, can’t be bothered to clean the house and can’t keep a job. Great wife material 🤣!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is such an attention bleep! If she was really only concerned about not getting to see him she wouldn’t have mentioned the hour drive, it would have been irrelevant! She would have been more concerned about getting stuff to him that will make him feel a bit more comfortable 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If I was in absolute agony and facing into serious surgery, I would NOT be happy with my husband if he'd posted a photo online of me like that and into the bargain, had then moaned about having to drive an hour to help me.
If the roles were reversed, he wouldn't be happy with me either.

Reactions: 7
*waiting*

I’ll tell you what hannah go and bleeping wait with your kids and stop being a massive bellend. Honestly I didn’t think she could annoy me more but tonight’s topped it. She’s emotionally abusive to those kids by being so open when they no doubt will be anxious with the current pandemic happening. Sometimes children need to be shielded .. this being one of those times.

More upset she’s having to parent.

Reactions: 11
Oh she's lost her tit at Tesco..... 'ripping off' - BADLY her precious 'never off duty' stuff ! Guaranteed that Tesco is better quality and cheaper.... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My kid is the same age as Austin and does not speak like a baby anymore, why does she speak like a baby for them?!

also doesn’t Chris work nights so it would be pretty normal for him not to be there at bed time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Says she’s trying to be honest with her children yet one of them asked if he had coronavirus. Sit them down, tell them what’s going on, say something is wrong with his back and the doctors are going to try and make it better. Comfort your bleeping children instead of posting about your shite never off duty tops being ripped off, not everything is about you and how YOU feel.

Take a moment to think about how terrified your husband no doubt is, having another operation on his back in the middle of a global pandemic. Stop posting pictures of him all over the internet to gain sympathy, take a few days off, be the mother your children deserve and the wife your hard working husband deserves seeing as he does EVERYTHING you ask of him, no doubt without a second thought for himself. Not everything needs to be posted on the internet, especially not what hospital he’s in, especially not a woe is me act, give a summary of it but stop exploiting those around you for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's bad enough that she has a photo of them together in hospital from last time to compare it to!

Reactions: 6
My husband had serious back surgery last year, I couldnt be there as the hospital was over 2 hours away and I had the kids...did I post all over social media all hard done by...did I duck...I facetimed and rang him and updated our friends and family privately like a normal, sane bleeping person. The bastard would have divorced me if I posted a picture of his chubby chase all over the gram. Honestly if someones been to Tenerife shes been to Elevenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just pissed that she’s been sharing codes for what? £15 off? And I bet the Tesco’s ones are around £15. 😂

• Haha
I genuinely think she is absolutely DELIGHTED that Chris is in hospital as it gives her an open forum to be ‘oh woe is me’. She will ( and already had) make this all about how awful it is for her. Poor Chris won’t be given a second thought ( apart from the pics obviously). This women apitomises everything that is bad about IG.

I really wanna comment calling Bav a knob but I don’t want to get blocked and miss the action 😂

Reactions: 11
She is an absolute disgrace. So he's off to hospital in agony, she's moaning about the drive, and taking pictures. Her children are probably scared. I wonder if she's ordered a special logo shirt yet. Can I suggest "twit"?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.