Mrs Bavington #14 Bav’s got an owie, she’s such a lazy Mccowie she even uses a dole pole !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doesn’t care, she’s posted her actual address before.
I live local to her and am surprised she’s only just realised that Universal released a map of the land…it was available to view months ago and there’s a report that breaks down how the park will look in terms of space for attractions, car park etc.
Don’t want to repost, but has she basically posted a map of where they live?? 😳😳

Reactions: 1
I live in the same area as her and I’m not happy about it….,.she just thinks it’s something to boast about! Probably thinking about the disability pass she’ll claim 🤣🤣

Some family of mine live by Alton Towers and they HATE IT
The traffic jams , the coaches , the constant traffic
It’s a wholly nightmare
Only someone as selfish as Bav would be excited about this !!
Also , surely her fake chronic illness would stop her from going ???

Some family of mine live by Alton Towers and they HATE IT
The traffic jams , the coaches , the constant traffic
It’s a wholly nightmare
Only someone as selfish as Bav would be excited about this !!
Also , surely her fake chronic illness would stop her from going ???

Getting to Alton Towers is an absolute nightmare once off the motorway - it's through country lanes and lovely little villages - I would hate it too. constant stream of traffic and noise.....

I'm surprised Bav is so excited ..... well she probably is until she can't get to her hospital apts as the roads are all snarled up with people going to Universal !!

Reactions: 2
Getting to Alton Towers is an absolute nightmare once off the motorway - it's through country lanes and lovely little villages - I would hate it too. constant stream of traffic and noise.....

I'm surprised Bav is so excited ..... well she probably is until she can't get to her hospital apts as the roads are all snarled up with people going to Universal !!
she will hate it when she’s trying to put the kids to bed at 5.30 and there’s noise EVERY day preventing thi

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I live down the road from her and already dreading the M1 becoming jammed, it’s bad enough with it being a death trap (our stretch is so dangerous).
Local hospital can’t cope already, hopefully Universal will help fund something. Its just so odd building a theme park there

Reactions: 3