Mrs Bavington #14 Bav’s got an owie, she’s such a lazy Mccowie she even uses a dole pole !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t I don’t understand is that she literally mentioned nothing about any pain, all of a sudden she’s piled weight back and she’s in the ‘worst pain ever’… I don’t think she has any of the conditions she’s claiming she just hurts because she is overweight! She didn’t have the symptoms when she was smaller as we would have heard all about it. All we heard about was when the coil went missing in her chuff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not. Not far though. Saw her in Primark at Rushden lakes with her "Daddy" 🤢
Could hear her before seeing her.
---

Around a size 20 I'd say
Ah so she’s ok to go shopping……such a lying witch. When it comes to shopping she’s all good but anything else she’s disabled and can’t work!

Reactions: 3
She’s able to go sit to the cinema and watch a film, go shopping but god forbids she can’t work 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I can’t get my head around how someone can sit for 8 hours building Lego but says they are in so much pain and so fatigued they can’t work? I struggle to sit in the one position for more than 30 minutes without getting stiff and there’s nothing wrong with me (I don’t think 🤣) If she can spend hours building lego and concentrating on the instructions she could easily do a part time office job or a work from home role 🙄

Reactions: 8
Father’s Day and she’s out at the cinema and shopping. You know, the woman who is bed bound and can’t do anything. Except, she can skip off to spend money she hasn’t earnt. I bet she will get home and be welded to the sofa again whilst Chris waits on her hand and foot. Yeah Father’s Day might be a commercial thing but she just shows how selfish and lazy she is. What a witch.

Reactions: 5
Father’s Day and she’s out at the cinema and shopping. You know, the woman who is bed bound and can’t do anything. Except, she can skip off to spend money she hasn’t earnt. I bet she will get home and be welded to the sofa again whilst Chris waits on her hand and foot. Yeah Father’s Day might be a commercial thing but she just shows how selfish and lazy she is. What a witch.
So bizarre, she doesn’t do anything else now so she could’ve picked literally any other day to have a girls’ outing. Also mind blowing that she’s fit enough to sit for a couple of hours for a movie then go shopping but is a cripple when it comes to working! She’ll now say she “overdid it” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Come here to say this!

Reactions: 1
Funny how she can’t work but can sit in the cinema, go shopping and spend 8 hours doing Lego!
bav……grow the duck up and get a life you lazy witch!

Reactions: 3