Mrs Bavington #14 Bav’s got an owie, she’s such a lazy Mccowie she even uses a dole pole !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people suffer with chronic illness, I’m also hypermobile like twit face and at the moment I’m in pain daily with my joints plus fatigue from other chronic illnesses but I get on with my day, work, raise a family and run a house. (I get genuine people who struggle may not be able to do a lot of things) Bav was fine one moment then all of a sudden is disabled…..she clearly can’t be arsed to work, probably cos she’s tit and no employer can stand Her and is just on the pip bandwagon!
*sorry, rant over*
My 30 yo has a chronic illness she manages to raise a family and work. Last week she was also diagnosed with arthritis. At THIRTY Bav, first thing she asked the consultant was how can we manage this so I can lead as normal life as poss for my children. Not hand me the dole pole and pip forms I never have to work again!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's full of tit
She can drag herself round the shops / Blackpool / Poland when it suits but switch her bullshit illness back on when it suits
I work in the NHS and see people with genuine chronic illnesses doing everything they can to maintain as much of a normal life as possible - not this lazy cow
Ill bet the 'diagnosis' (im still to convinced) had barely left the Drs mouth before she was filling in PIP papers and claiming for a Motorbility car
She's the worst type of person :mad:

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t walk to the end of her street even with her dole pole 🙄 added accessory of her screw face which she thinks makes her look down with the kids and some lanyard with a hotdog on it… she literally isn’t all there surely?

Reactions: 4
Actually hilarious. We all know Bav doesn’t clean so she’s not knackered from that and she can walk around a shopping village alright but not to the end of her road. Fuccckkkkk offfffff.

Walked round Blackpool all day but can't walk to the to the end of her road with her granny stick. Well, she isn't on holiday she's at home so of course she will be unable to do things

Reactions: 3
I don't even know where to start. The stick, the rigout, the hair, the laynard, the excuses, the self absorbed persona. I don't even wear my own work lanyard around my neck in work ffs.

She could walk to the end of the road if there was a new iPhone at the end of it !!!
She’s a bleeping disgrace 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
Such a pathetic human, she can shop without moaning but not walk to the end of the road. I don’t buy her issues at all. I’m hyper mobile and I’m struggling with my joints at the moment and in agony. I was told there’s no test for hyper mobile eds so what is her actual diagnosis?
She clearly can’t be arsed to work and wants to be a kept woman!

wtf is the lanyard for? Honestly she’s an absolute disgrace. Out showing off her dole pole 🙄 (that will never not be funny 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's unbelievable always moaning about something. Entitled to the max.

God forbid she has to wait for anything, She's been lucky so far.
My dad's been waiting for cancer treatment for 10 months. Join the fkn que and whilst your at it get back to work to pay into the NHS you lazy moo.

Sorry rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 9

My dad's been waiting for cancer treatment for 10 months. Join the fkn que and whilst your at it get back to work to pay into the NHS you lazy moo.

Sorry rant over
You mean lazy McMoo 😜

• Haha

Sorry rant over
You mean lazy mcmoo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe they see right through you Bav and know your milking it, hence your not a priority (btw im not saying anyone who has whatever she claims to have is milking it, just that she is) I work with a guy who has to travel as part of his role who has recently been diagnosed with cancer, he’s from her neck of the woods and he had nothing but praise for the NHS for the car that he is receiving

She really is a twit……moaning about appointment wait! I get the lists are long, I’m on one list for over 18 months so far and another one for 13 months but I just accepted it. Although I have rung to chase one as it’s for my heart but she’s just so selfish……perhaps don’t fake things, pretend things are worse than they are and perhaps lose a little weight and get active again. People are worse off than her yet she’s the little princess who expects everything on a plate and quickly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Didn't she go private for her back op? Maybe the bank of mummy and daddy need to get involved.

Reactions: 3