Mrs Bavington #14 Bav’s got an owie, she’s such a lazy Mccowie she even uses a dole pole !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title with most votes by @Karliz .. hope you don't mind added a 'Mc' for the cowie and a request for 'dole pole' lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Cannot believe this lazy witch has decided to trot off in half term without the kids and visit places the kids would love.So selfish.Theyre stuck with bleeping gaga 🤢

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over that she’s dumped the kids and buggered off on a trip without them. Considering she’s got a stick and can’t walk she’s done a lot in one day. She looks like a twit

Reactions: 9
She's getting so fat. And will be back to her original size in a year or so. Especially now with her illness.

Reactions: 3
Remember all the hundreds of pounds she spunked on Popsy clothes then lost them all? Even if she found them she wouldn’t get her thigh into one now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember all the hundreds of pounds she spunked on Popsy clothes then lost them all? Even if she found them she wouldn’t get her thigh into one now
She didn't lose them. Or her 'Never off duty' t-shirts. She just got too fat. And now will get even fatter. She will need a reinforced stick 😆

That machine thingy is gone by the wayside, those horrid sunnies, the height measure, the ninja obsession, the 75 coats daddy and Chris bought, the butternut squash (RIP), the choir, G4, the PA 'friends', the mirror selfie, the nights out with her gin buddies walking home alone, working.........

And I'm sure that's the tip of the iceberg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The stick in every photo is sending me 😂😂 plus the fact every activity they've done is something you'd take the kids to!

Reactions: 8
She absolutely did expect the kids to be spoilt because then she can brag about it and why she left them

Reactions: 1
The bragging over what she's bought. Hope she can walk safely in those new shoes....and she can buy all the labels etc but she's still an ugly, lazy, fat, con woman.

1) She looks bigger then Alison Hammond in that pic
2) There are some materialistic fuckers on IG ( Gemma Bosanko I am looking at you ) but she is the WORST !!!
3) I’ll bet her fake made up illness returns the minute she gets home and she doesn’t move for a week !!

Reactions: 6
Her latest post, pretending you don’t have a chronic illness and then doing too much… she is the complete opposite she pretends she has an illness and does duck all… unless it’s for her own benefit of course 😂 literally sat there like a bleeping child with a stitch blanket and a mc moo 🙄

• Haha
I’ve always hated Bav. She’s a rude, entitled old cow who thinks she’s better than everyone. But this “chronic illness” bullshit just takes the biscuit. I’d say that Bav put all the weight back on and then decided she had a chronic illness to cover up the fact that she’s a lazy witch who got fat and expects everyone to run around after her. Isn’t it funny how she’s always ok for shopping?!

Reactions: 9
My mum struggles with chronic illnesses, getting her to sit down for even 5 minutes is hard as she hates having to rely on people. She's the polar opposite to Bav.

A lot of people suffer with chronic illness, I’m also hypermobile like twit face and at the moment I’m in pain daily with my joints plus fatigue from other chronic illnesses but I get on with my day, work, raise a family and run a house. (I get genuine people who struggle may not be able to do a lot of things) Bav was fine one moment then all of a sudden is disabled…..she clearly can’t be arsed to work, probably cos she’s tit and no employer can stand Her and is just on the pip bandwagon!
*sorry, rant over*

Reactions: 4