Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying that she did it because they can’t afford for her to take 10 days off unpaid didn’t you take 5 years off unpaid Bav

Reactions: 15
She's an absolute twat of a human being. I don't get how she can co chair a PTA act all holier than though yet lock her child up for over a week. It's sadistic

Reactions: 7
Nail head

Reactions: 3
Stopped following this insufferable cunt a while ago. Not surprised to see she's still an insufferable cunt. She really is one dirty, grotty, selfish bastard isn't she.

Reactions: 5
She must of been eating Connie's cakes while she's been in isolation if the yellow coat doesn't fit anymore

Reactions: 1
She’s saying that she did it because they can’t afford for her to take 10 days off unpaid didn’t you take 5 years off unpaid Bav
Didn't she just buy a new cricut plus a bunch of things for it? She only works 4 hours a day so that alone would cover her 10 days off
Can't afford it? Fuck off.

Reactions: 5
I'm hoping that little by little, she piles that weight back on. She is someone who's has addictions whether that's shopping or crafting or food. She managed to lose that weight but I cannot see her ever getting back to her original loss. Think more clothes will go missing lol

Reactions: 6
Wtf has she been doing all week? She should of got connie to Wrap presents she must of been so bored stuck in her room all week

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.