Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Realistically, I think they must live on credit. She’s said the cars are on credit (no shade as so is mine!) but her husband can not earn enough to fund their mortgage/bills/food for the family plus her extravagant spending/her gym membership/her lifestyle. It’s sad but the reality of social media, it’s like she lives her life for validation from the gram (as she has no real life mates. Had to get a catty comment in somewhere 💁🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 3
Realistically, I think they must live on credit. She’s said the cars are on credit (no shade as so is mine!) but her husband can not earn enough to fund their mortgage/bills/food for the family plus her extravagant spending/her gym membership/her lifestyle. It’s sad but the reality of social media, it’s like she lives her life for validation from the gram (as she has no real life mates. Had to get a catty comment in somewhere 💁🏼‍♀️)
How much duz he ern?

I agree. She seemed approachable when she was bigger, now she seems bitchy
She deffo was as unapproachable when she was bigger.. always has been a spoilt rotter

Presum sum1 new as always talking bout what he erns + she spends 🤷🏾‍♀️
Well it’s not hard seeing as he works on the underground at night and is the sole income and she spends money that has either come from mr bav or daddy

Reactions: 1
She deffo was as unapproachable when she was bigger.. always has been a spoilt rotter

Well it’s not hard seeing as he works on the underground at night and is the sole income and she spends money that has either come from mr bav or daddy
I think I saw her as approachable before because I've only known her as the slimmer version 😂

I just can’t get over how much money she spends on a daily basis. My husband and I both have well paid jobs & only one child yet I couldn’t imagine consistently spending like she does. It’s like she has a spending addiction or something because she genuinely can’t go a day without buying something!

Reactions: 2
On some posts, they spell normal and full words 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looking at the way they write, I did wonder if they were the one to send Hannah the inbox a while ago talking about her sex life 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought this too!! I mean it really feels like they’re making an effort to spell words wrong... who spells ‘eat’ as ‘eet’??

I thought this too!! I mean it really feels like they’re making an effort to spell words wrong... who spells ‘eat’ as ‘eet’??
The post a couple days ago I actually had no clue what it was meant to say 🤔 Read it several times but was like Nope - not a clue what that's all about mate !

On some posts, they spell normal and full words 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looking at the way they write, I did wonder if they were the one to send Hannah the inbox a while ago talking about her sex life 🤷🏻‍♀️
If you look at their posts on this thread they are never discriminatory, always sticking up for Bav, despite the nature of the website. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s bav herself deliberately spelling things wrong so we wouldnt suspect. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If you look at their posts on this thread they are never discriminatory, always sticking up for Bav, despite the nature of the website. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s bav herself deliberately spelling things wrong so we wouldnt suspect. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did wonder if it was someone like that... either her or someone she knows. I dont know anyone that spells like that unless they're trying to hide who they are

I did wonder if it was someone like that... either her or someone she knows. I dont know anyone that spells like that unless they're trying to hide who they are
Although, this posters messages/replies are all written in a similar way 🤷🏻‍♀️ Doubt Butternut Bav could be bothered to invest that much time in anything 😂

• Haha
This is 100% someone from Instagram trying not to be obvious when in-fact they look more obvious

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.