Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£50 on an eyebrow kit which is totally wasted on someone who clearly doesn't even own a make up bag or if she does, doesn't know how to use it!

Reactions: 8
She could've saved enough to get a new bathroom by now with the amount she spends. Considering she hates the bathroom so much
Why would she want to pay £22 for an eyebrow pencil anyway! You cannot moan about money when you can just drop £50 on this! I work full time and wouldn’t be able to justify this spend on eyebrow stuff.
Spend your money how you want but do not moan about being broke when you do this.🙄

Reactions: 11
She pays an extortionate amount to Benefit for a crappy wax and tint for brows that aren’t even cousins never mind sisters. I pay £10 every time I get mine done and at least they frame my face properly. She spends a ridiculous amount of money on herself. She could literally go a few months without new clothes or any treats and have a new bathroom. Or maybe actually start decorating the house and making it theirs over it just being left as it was when they moved in.

I just honestly cannot understand how her priorities are all so, so wrong. She seems so devoted to her children yet I can’t understand how she doesn’t want them to have the nicest home possible, over a Mum who has nice, new clothes all the time and spends a fortune on an eyebrow kit which does the same job as cheaper products.

Reactions: 7
Why is she not working part time at least? Or spending her time sorting out their new house. It wasn’t exactly in a great state but she seems to just have accepted it. Has she even picked up a paintbrush yet?

I buy Benefit brow products, but I’m childless and on a good London wage! I’m not spending my husbands hard earned cash and then morning about being skint!

Reactions: 3
She pays an extortionate amount to Benefit for a crappy wax and tint for brows that aren’t even cousins never mind sisters. I pay £10 every time I get mine done and at least they frame my face properly. She spends a ridiculous amount of money on herself. She could literally go a few months without new clothes or any treats and have a new bathroom. Or maybe actually start decorating the house and making it theirs over it just being left as it was when they moved in.

I just honestly cannot understand how her priorities are all so, so wrong. She seems so devoted to her children yet I can’t understand how she doesn’t want them to have the nicest home possible, over a Mum who has nice, new clothes all the time and spends a fortune on an eyebrow kit which does the same job as cheaper products.
Except, her ‘nice new clothes’ aren’t that nice 🤷🏻‍♀️

She makes me laugh (sarcastically) with moaning about money though, given how much she pisses ger way through - I don’t really work (well, I do but only 2 actual contracted hours a week now and some relief work), but I can’t moan about a lack of money as I only bring in £20 a week but at least get to take the kids to school and attend school stuff etc. My hubby earns a decent wage and is relatively happy for me to spend it, but nearly £50 on basically an eyebrow pencil wouldn’t go down too well 😂 (He’d never find the receipt for it if I did buy one though 😂)

Reactions: 2
Except, her ‘nice new clothes’ aren’t that nice 🤷🏻‍♀️

She makes me laugh (sarcastically) with moaning about money though, given how much she pisses ger way through - I don’t really work (well, I do but only 2 actual contracted hours a week now and some relief work), but I can’t moan about a lack of money as I only bring in £20 a week but at least get to take the kids to school and attend school stuff etc. My hubby earns a decent wage and is relatively happy for me to spend it, but nearly £50 on basically an eyebrow pencil wouldn’t go down too well 😂 (He’d never find the receipt for it if I did buy one though 😂)
She always seems to think people have an issue with her not working, when they dont. They have an issue with her moaning she cant afford things or moaning she has no time. But she always misses that part.

I'm sure you dont spend 100s of his money every money to buy yourself clothes and makeup 🤷🏻‍♀️

She always seems to think people have an issue with her not working, when they dont. They have an issue with her moaning she cant afford things or moaning she has no time. But she always misses that part.

I'm sure you dont spend 100s of his money every money to buy yourself clothes and makeup 🤷🏻‍♀️
Haha no, I’m lucky if I have anything new every other month 😂 I do spend quite a bit on the kids, but if we didn’t have the spare money, I wouldn’t do it - plus, I can’t and don’t moan about our money situation. She just seems to treat everyday like it’s an excuse to buy new stuff - oh I know, I’ll go shopping again and get stuff I don’t really need 🤷🏻‍♀️ - all to show on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Haha no, I’m lucky if I have anything new every other month 😂 I do spend quite a bit on the kids, but if we didn’t have the spare money, I wouldn’t do it - plus, I can’t and don’t moan about our money situation. She just seems to treat everyday like it’s an excuse to buy new stuff - oh I know, I’ll go shopping again and get stuff I don’t really need 🤷🏻‍♀️ - all to show on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly 😂
Most of my tops have holes in somewhere and my partner keeps telling me to go buy some new ones and I keep saying no because I know that money could be used on a fanily day out or buying the kids something they need 😂

Exactly 😂
Most of my tops have holes in somewhere and my partner keeps telling me to go buy some new ones and I keep saying no because I know that money could be used on a fanily day out or buying the kids something they need 😂
I *may* be wearing a NEXT maternity T-shirt this morning - from when I was pregnant with my son (who was 8 yesterday) 😂 I think she posts about her shopping/new stuff to make herself ‘relatable’ To the masses - just makes her look like a show off. By all means, show new stuff, but don’t gloat about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s like one big ad now; if I post that I’ve had something new, I don’t feel the need to tag in where it’s from; it’s uaually cos I’m excited to have bought something nice 😂

• Haha
I *may* be wearing a NEXT maternity T-shirt this morning - from when I was pregnant with my son (who was 8 yesterday) 😂 I think she posts about her shopping/new stuff to make herself ‘relatable’ To the masses - just makes her look like a show off. By all means, show new stuff, but don’t gloat about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s like one big ad now; if I post that I’ve had something new, I don’t feel the need to tag in where it’s from; it’s uaually cos I’m excited to have bought something nice 😂
She tags everything yet things people are actually interested in, like some of her clothes, she doesnt tag? Makes no sense 😂

£50 on an eyebrow kit which is totally wasted on someone who clearly doesn't even own a make up bag or if she does, doesn't know how to use it!
£50 that could have gone towards the bathroom savings pot 🤔 Or will her folks pay for that ?😘 Sorry, but that is a completely extravagant purchase + a total waste of money imo as she'll still look like a bloke in drag 🤦

when you thought the face pulling couldn’t get any worse! She’s deffo been hit with the ugly stick!

• Haha
I just don’t understand, I work TWO fairly decent jobs, my partner has a very good job and even we can’t afford to spend like she does. Am I doing life wrong? :ROFLMAO:

When I first saw this I actually thought this was using the ‘face app’ that everyone is using ... to make herself look older 👵🏻
D4B983B5-669A-4A01-9432-F3A034E7F156.jpeg

• Haha
Why would you pull that face and upload to social media? Horrible. She honestly thinks she looks great here
I just don't get the whole face pulling thing .... Or why you'd even keep posting a pic of yourself every time you do something .... Could've easily just took a pic of the place or something 🤔

Reactions: 4
I just don't get the whole face pulling thing .... Or why you'd even keep posting a pic of yourself every time you do something .... Could've easily just took a pic of the place or something 🤔
I always think she looks less arrogant when she was bigger...she knows she’s slim so rubs it in people’s faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.