Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pulling those annoying faces again this morning. Is it possible to get any more irritating??

Last edited:
She's on one this morning

And spending her morning on here reading all the posts about everyone she knows 😂

Reactions: 2
So she’s also posted a comment made about SWFeebs and said it wasn’t about her but has kept Vespers name in it. What if Feebs didn’t want to bring attention to here? At least cover Vespers name up if you’re going to post what others say about other people. Not many kids are called Vesper so everyone will put two and two together. Not really your place to share stuff about others when theyre probably trying to ignore it.

Reactions: 7
Why what she ranting about ?? My Instagram Hasn’t isn’t working today
So she’s also posted a comment made about SWFeebs and said it wasn’t about her but has kept Vespers name in it. What if Feebs didn’t want to bring attention to here? At least cover Vespers name up if you’re going to post what others say about other people. Not many kids are called Vesper so everyone will put two and two together. Not really your place to share stuff about others when theyre probably trying to ignore it.
I completely agree abouy this!
I feel a bit like she did it on purpose like if she knows people are talking about her others who dont know/dont talk about it need to know too

Attachments

To be fair on her if people are giving her grief about how much her hair cost I don’t think she pays someone she does it her self.

To be fair on her if people are giving her grief about how much her hair cost I don’t think she pays someone she does it her self.
She’s posts an obligatory ‘at the hairdressers’ photo everytime she goes.

Reactions: 3
Yh can’t believe she didn’t cross out Vespers name and if anything has sent me there to post on that thread in SWfeebs defence as I think she’s a great mum.

If I was being spoken about on a thread I wouldn’t be reading it daily if I apparently didn’t care about people’s opinions

Reactions: 3
You wouldn’t think she was getting it done by a prof hair dresser when my hair has come out like a brassy blonde she like need to put some toner on it.

She has no life. Those comments were posted and minutes later she’s screen shot then and arranged them into a collage.

She fails to realise as she posts every single detail of her mundane life, people will question it and have an opinion. Even if she pays £20 to have her roots done, she’s at the hairdressers practically monthly and pays to have colours for a race for life or a plait for a concert done which is just a waste of money!

She also doesn’t see that by posting constantly, we get a good picture of her life. She has no friends, spends the majority of her time with her mum and thinks telling people she’s had a shower and dried her hair is good content.

Reactions: 6
She forgets that the biggest reason people comment on what she spends is because she goes around telling people she can't afford this and that and this yet spends money like it grows on trees.

Same as her preaching about her Never Off Duty tshirt yet her Mum and Dad have the kids very often. Which again isnt the issue, it's the preaching she does about never being off duty and always having so many things to do as well as looking after kids

Reactions: 1
How the hell would she cope with a full time job AND looking after the kids like we do day in day out. No wonder she has no friends she annoys the tit out of me.

Reactions: 1
Appalled she would highlight another person like that ... absolutely no need and no doubt to try and take the focus of herself. She goes on about how awful this site is but then highlights it for one of her ‘friends’. That’s just nasty.

Last edited:
I think she is completely out of order putting that post up without blocking out the little girl’s name. I think she did it on purpose as it’s such an unusual name so it was obvious who was being discussed, which to me is a hundred times worse than anything that’s said on here. Maybe she did it to try to get sympathy or support but she’s just made herself look even more petty.

Reactions: 4
I've never commented on her as I dont follow her, but just had a look at her stories and how bleeping rude of her to copy and share something with all her followers that's not even been said about her, but is very bleeping identifiable by the childs name written in it, because do you know any other kids called vesper. What an absolute hole! If I was swfeebs I'd be absolutely fuming.
Bav, you're a head plain and simple.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.